Breakfast with family

I got cute pig tails with a big bright blue bow on my little head.

Wow, I need to say, that burly maid's got style!

Still looking at my own reflection on the copper mirror, an adorable girl with a cuddly round face, bright eyes and about shoulder long hair, if let down, stared back at me.

At least I didn't look too bad. I had high hopes for my future!

After putting me into a super fancy loli dress, my muscled maid picked me up and we paraded trough the halls while singing 'It's raining men' (by the weather girls) from my previous world.

More like, after I noticed there were only male staff everywhere we passed by, it reminded me of that song and I started to sing it quietly first. My carrier joined the singing afterwards and praised me to the sky for thinking up such an addicting and cheerful song.
But to be honest I thought this song fitted her perfectly. Her strong voice vibrated all over the castle attracting many gazes from passerbys or other servants.

In the end she even gave an encore before we entered the royal dining room and the claps and cries of newborn fans and groupies still didn't let up.

Hoho, as expected of my personal maid. She was a hidden talent I just discovered!

And then my proud grin stiffened. Facing my new family, I started to question if my new body was an adopted daughter.

At the end of the table sat a man, sitting straight, a two hand bastard sword attached to his hips like a third arm, looking stern and as if ready to go to a battle field at any time. On his right sat a tall woman who looked like a valkyrie with long wild hair, a goddess of war, strong and beautiful!

...And to his left sat a meek small boy, a little chubby and about 6 years old in my opinion.
Was he my brother?
Maybe we were both adopted!

The maid curtsied, while still carrying me.

"My daughter, please take your seat. We have waited just for you."

Suddenly the king spoke up with a dotting voice!...Even though looking at the half grin in his face I was thinking if it was meant as a threat.
Scary! *shudder*

"Brunhilde, dear. The two of you should join us quickly. Or someone is going to starve to death."

The queen smiled gently, while playing with a sharp cutting knife.

"Yes, my queen!"

I took back my words.
THIS sounded clearly like a threat!
Please, put it down my new mother. It's dangerous playing with sharp tools!

"...."

The chubby boy said nothing. He didn't even look in our direction.
How rude!

My maid, whose name seemed to be Brunhilde, put me on a chair with several cushions.
As thanks for carrying me all the way I smiled at her.
Let's call her Bruno-chan from now on!
Then Bruno took the seat next to me and filled my plate with soft food, so even a toddler like me could chew it.

But!
I wanted MEAT!

As a low-salary office lady otaku (short: LOLO?), I almost never had the opportunity to eat meat. All the money I had left went to games, mangas, doujins, plushies...
And right now, there were mountains of juicy, delicious meat in front of me!

"I fuant thwis!"

I lisped a bit and pointed on a plate with steak, while making big eyes to enhance my cuteness.
Is there anything better than steak for breakfast?

"Are you sure you want this? Once you take it, it's your responsibility to finish it!"

My mother...so serious.
Maybe that's why big bro is chubby?
Well, I don't care!
Just give me meat!

"Yesh!"

I nodded forcefully and holding back the saliva.
Then after Bruno put down a whole 500g-steak onto my little plate, I attacked it like a starved wolf!
My table manners went bye bye!

"Hoho, little Nike is just like her daddy."

The king laughed proudly and also devoured a few steaks.

So Nike is my name right now?
Not bad, somehow it sounded cool.

...
Ah! I forgot about my brother!