Plans for the future

Even though I protested inside my mind, I knew I shouldn't throw a tantrum right now. So I let Bruno-chan tuck me inside my fluffy bed.

Let's use this time to sort out everything that happened since my meeting with that strange higher being.
It's no use escaping reality!

Even though the food here was not bad...

No! Concentrate, me!

First I woke up as a small fragile child. It seemed as if I was tied to my bed for a long time because my body felt a little weak and squishy?
My personal maid looked like the terminator but her heart was made of marshmallow.
I'm the child of two gods of war, but we hadn't exchanged many words because I unconsiously tried to avoid reality the whole time after waking up.
I have a brother, but I didn't know his name...
Except for Bruno's and my name, the fact that I was a child of royalty judging from the crowns on my parent's heads and that I was luckily still female, I knew practically nothing of my new life.

So my first goal....gather information!

Scratch that!

First goal....train my muscles!

I didn't know if all noble girls here were this weak, but I felt like a small breeze could blow me over.

Second goal, gain information!

Third goal, get used to life in this place and enjoy it!

...Not bad, I decided to go with this for now.

And while I thought about it, what happened to the real princess? Since I was occupying her body she should be stuck in mine...
Wait, judging from my appearance the princess would be just about 2-3 years old, which meant that her childish self was stuck in an adult woman's body!!!
Holy mother!
Would they think I turned retarded from the accident? Mental age regression through brain damage? I just hoped it would turn out alright for that girl. She must be suffering much more than me, as a child being forced apart from her family and thrown into a strange world all alone...

I have to be strong. As an adult I should at least protect that girls body with all I have. I felt like I owe her that much.
So after I made up my mind stood up from my bed carefully to take a small walk inside my huge bedroom so my body could digest the food from earlier.
While walking and also moving my arms I had the urge to see how big our castle might be. Did we also have a royal garden? I could use it as a training ground!
So I hurried to my window and climbed onto a chair to have a better look outside.
Woah!
Amazing! Indeed, we did possess a royal garden as huge as a football field. I couldn't help but take a closer look until someone stormed into my room.

I did my best not to flinch, because I was leaning out the window it would be terrible if I moved suddenly and fell down about 4 stories. I surpressed a shudder at that thought.

Slowly, I turned around and smiled innocently at the intruder.

"Bruno-chan?"

"OH LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!OSU!!"

I got crushed by a monster bear hug.

"YOU ALMOST FELL OUT THE WINDOW!!OSU!!"

Urgh...air...can't breath...

"LUCKILY, I CAME IN TIME TO SAVE YOU!!!OSU!!"

But you are about to kill me...I feel dizzy...

"PLEASE DON'T SCARE BRUNEHILDE'S LITTLE HEART LIKE THat AGAIN!! OSU!!"

Mother...father...I'm sorry, for being unfilial. I might leave this world before you...

____________________

I'm not dead.