Chapter 5 step of awaking part 2

No one's POV

Both: you are so going down!

They rushed each other and their weapons clashed. Ragna took a look at his weapon it turns out to be a double edge sword that is white, while the handle is gray in the middle of the blade was a rune.

Julian: I'll be killing you first then Julian

Ragna: No. Ill save him but after i kill you.

They shoved each other to make their feet drag along the ground and stopped. Ragna decided and go running at his normal speed and when he got close Julian swung his weapon but then Ragna disappeared and turned into a black streak got behind him and slashed him. Julian got pushed back and looked up and showed a little pain on his face.

Julian: gotta admit that hurt a little.*pops neck*

Ragna: no idea if that's an insult or not but I'll take it as neither.

Julian then rushed him with faster strikes while Ragna was dodging and blocking his attacks. He tried to look for an opening but couldn't find on at all.

Ragna:*thoughts* if i try to attack im dead. Zorrak ready?

Zorrak:ready

Julian hit Ragna and got flown back 7 ft back and Julian striked again, Ragna obviously blocked it but Julian quickly disarmed him and just when he was about to strike down.

*slashed*

Julian got slashed by Ragna's second weapon. Julian flew back feeling a lot of pain.

Julian: what the h-

He got cut off by getting punched right at his face. He flew to a wall of the warehouse when he landed he cough out some blood.

Zorrak: now punch him in the gut.

Ragna did so and when it made contact his hand went through his stomach and Ragna and Julian started to feel pain on their heads screaming to make it stop. Then it stopped Julian was unconcussion.

Ragna: what did you do?

Zorrak: I dealt with what was controlling him but his powers remain within him. He probably doesn't remember what happen.

Ragna lifted his body over his shoulder. He also grabbed his Katana it has a silver blade while have dragon designs on the hilt and at the end has a silver dragon head.

Ragna: since i have these powers can i teleport with him?

Zorrak: yes you can ill explain why you have these powers though.

Ragna picture him teleporting to RWBY and he did but teleported right where Yang destroyed the mirror illusion.

Yang: guess he has a new henchman.

Weiss: Yea i guess she really made our plans... fall apart.

Ragna: shut up Weiss.

RWBY looked back him to see him carrying Julian while being wounded. They also saw him with his new outfit it was a black hoodie unzipped with a white shirt. He also had dark blue jeans and his shoes were black fancy shoes.

Ruby was extremely worried and ran to Ragna.

Ruby: are you ok, what happen?

Ragna: it'll heal soon and also had a little fight with my friend. Yang can you carry him?

Yang sighed and Ragna gave Julian to her. Ruby put Ragna's arm over her shoulder and they started to get to the extraction point.

*Timeskip*

Ragna was in the infirmary sitting in Julian's room waiting for him to wake up on the next day.

Julian started to wake up and looked around to see Ragna sitting next to him.

Ragna: Yo you ok.

Julian: Ragna?

Ragna: yea it's me.

Julian shot right up and started to worry.

Julian: what happen, how did I get here?

Ragna: calm down, you're in an infirmary, also do you remember what happen?

Julian: I was in my room i woke up early and started to play video games then i blacked out, why?

Ragna:*thoughts* he doesn't remember being controlled or getting here.*to Julian* do you know where we are as in location.

Julian: Texas, Galveston on the west side of a beach.

A/n No i don't live there.

Ragna: as I expected we're not home.

Julian:*worried* huh

Ragna: Do you remember RWBY?

Julian: yea, why?

Ragna: We are in Remnant, Vale more specifically in Beacon.

Julian: are you pulling a joke?

Ragna:*smirks* thought you would say that. Come in Ruby!

The door opened and Ruby walked in and sat next to Ragna and Julian. Julian was shocked and look back and forth at Ragna and Ruby.

Julian: so we're.

Ragna: yes were not home and i explain to Ruby and her team. We're stuck here until then so we might as well enjoy life.

Ruby: so he is your friend from your world right?

Ragna: right anyway Ruby this is Julian and Julian you already know who this is. Any way we're stuck here so we have live life right now.

Ragna walked out with Ruby and they headed to their dorms. They entered and Ragna pulled out a blueprint and spread it across the little table. Ruby saw this and took a look. It looked like a gun design for a sword to transform into.

Ruby: what's that?

Ragna: im making a new mode for my sword to turn into a gun. Wanna help.

Then Ruby squealed in excitement. She hugged Ragna.

Ruby: yes please!

Ruby realized what she was doing and pulled away from him while blushing.

Ruby: sorry.

Ragna: don't worry about. So shall we get started.

Sorry if this one's bad i didn't exactly had good ideas for this chapter.

Fun Fact: Ragna is actually my very first OC and my OCs that are created are actually made by my friends from the real world they helped me create the OCs. Meaning their weapons semblance and clothing are created by them. Also they get to create their own emblem which is awesome.

Alright thats enough for now so ill see you later.