May this rest in peace

To fully understand the concept of what I'm about to discuss, please read the previous chapters to know the full story of this topic.

Well guys and gals it's about time. This story was my very first story. I didn't exactly do good but people still loves this story like how I love it.

I can't thank you guys enough for reading this book and following me in my journey.

Now it's time to say goodbye to "Rouge will Rise" And welcome "ROGE will Rise (Remastered)".

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT IS ACTIVE! DON'T LIKE SPOILERS?  THEN SKIP UNTIL I SAY THE COAST IS CLEAR!

This book will contain scenes never before seen in the original such as the food fight, meeting Sun and Neptune and possibly even seeing ROGE fighting the Vytal Festival Tournament with my other OCs.

So better be prepared for it because this journey will be a hell of a ride.

SPOILERS ALERT DEACTIVATED!

Also with those scenes we can be able to finally see Rouge's adventures with Ragna paired with Ruby, Julian with Blake, Bero with Yang, and Viliana with Weiss as Team RWBY is split and Ragna sends out a mission to follow and protect their partner.

Now also with that we can also have side adventures with ROGE as we all know that they will have to go on missions later on. Surprise Surprise!

But anyways though, it's time for this book to lay in peace as the new book "ROGE will Rise" will carry the burden of the original.

Goodbye Rouge will Rise, you'll always be here in phone and my heart.

Now it's time for ROGE will Rise to step up as the trailer for it will be released 2-4 days after this chapter is published. And when the trailer is published the first chapter of the remastered book will be published later that same day.