Chapter 16 Familia

Yang's POV

I was looking through Bero's dorm door to see him holding a picture with a sad pain expression. I opened the door and decided to call his name.

Yang:*concerned* Bero.

Bero looks at me as he had tears coming down his face. I sat next to Bero as i held him to me chest as he cry and cry as hugs me. After some time he seems to be better while holding the picture towards me way. I took the picture to see what's on it.

He showed a younger version of him with longer hair with a fancy suit as he stands next to a younger Viliana. She was wearing a fancy dress with a small hat. It showed them with who i assume their parents are while being in the background showed a mansion.

Yang: Bero. This is you?! You look like you're in a royal family.

Bero: because i was.

I looked at Bero with a shocked expression as he stands up while looking at me.

Bero: i am Berodach de va la fämli Familia. That's my real... name.

Yang: you and Viliana were in a royal family?

Bero:*french* in Paris, France. *normal* we are French.

Yang: so. What happened?

Bero looks down as i felt like i shouldn't said that.

Yang: I'm sorry i asked.

Bero: it's fine. Sit it's a long story.

I sat down as he sits next to me as he took a deep breath to explain.

Bero: it started with this...

Bero's Narrative POV

A/n if you don't remember normal words are narrative but words like these are in the memory. Anywho enjoy Bero's background.

It started with me and Viliana waking up in our birthday. We were turning Nine years old. We got dressed and we headed down to do our things.

Me and Viliana were running around playing tag. Even though we are in a royal family it's still fun to play. I was it and was chasing down Viliana.

Bero: Viliana get back here!

Viliana: you need to catch me brother.

I growled as i didn't like to be it. She turn to a corner and i did but bumped into our father.

Bero's father: Berodach. Viliana what are you two doing?

Bero: we were just playing tag.

Father chuckles softly as he pulls me and Viliana into a headlock. Even though he's suppose to be a fancy man. He's actually kinda a trickster.

Father: oh. I remember the good times with me and your mother when we were kids.

Viliana: ewww.

Father: oh. Now your just asking for it my sweet daughter. Come here!

He lets go of me to tickle Viliana. She was laughing as he was begging to stop.

Viliana:*laughing* Father... Stop it... it tickles... Haha.

Father stopped tickling her and lifted me and Viliana.