Chapter 11 Battle of Vale and demons

This is a part 3 of lemons plus someone in Rouge is going to be paired with someone. Enjoy the battle field. Also doesn't have a lemon in this chapter.

Ragna's POV

As the Beowulfs ran at us, Bero and Julian were making sure to hurt but not kill.

Ragna: alright guys. Ruby wants to see how my team fights so you can try to practice for the tournament. Now pick up your notebook to write some notes.

As i said that literally Ruby picked out a notebook and i was trying not to laugh.

Ragna: ok. So to work as a team is to cooperate and be coordinated. Bero! Julian! Go for it!

As i said that, Julian rushed in and started to kill grimm. A beowulf got behind Julian but Bero threw a knife at it, killing it right at their neck. Bero then ran at a grimm and the Beowulf swipes at Bero but used his semblance to make a clone and take the hit. He kicked the Beowulf upwards and Julian then jumped and swooshed the sword upwards killing another grimm. Julian landed and Bero used him a jumping stool and launched himself in the air and pulled his second weapon. Chain Scythes. He then threw one at a grimm and killed it but used its body as a skateboard. Bero pulled the thrown scythe and threw it at Julian and started to swing him around.

Ragna: now for team attack names. What were yours again?

Ruby: Freezerburn, Ladybug, Checkmate, Bumblebee, they were out that we used.

Ragna: now get ready for ours. Viliana lets go.

Viliana: Right!

No one's POV

Ragna and Viliana jumped in the air to land next to their teammates. They were surround but they should be no problem.

Ragna: Heaven and Earth.

Ragna and Bero got to another area for Julian and Viliana's attack.

A/n the attack names, it may be shipping for who ever if you want to know.

Julian was grabbed by Viliana and she threw Julian in the air but he grabbed a string and while being launched he pulled Viliana up and they were in the air. They both then pulled dust explosions and they throw it at the Beowulfs and an explosion occured.

Ragna: Chained Wolf.

Viliana and Julian switched with Ragna and Bero. Bero wrapped Ragna's body with his chain sycthe and when they landed they were far apart from each other. Bero pulled Ragna and launched him at the pack of Beowulfs and killed the rest. Rouge gathered with RWBY and Ragna had a smile.

Ragna: that's just the surface. Let's go i think these grimm aren't going to kill themselves.

After having to kill a bunch of Grimm and Obleck asking Yang Weiss and Blake about what's their purpose for being a huntsman.

Obleck: now everyone i want you to secure that building and make sure there is no more of... those creatures. Your leaders and i will check the area once again. Come now Ruby and Ragna.

They followed Obleck to see the Goliath Grimms wondering around.

Ruby: wow what is that? It looks awesome.

Obleck: That my dear girl is a Grimm.

Ragna: i think we know that. Ruby, that's a Goliath type class Grimm. Very difficult to kill.

Ruby then grabs Crescent Rose and readies it.

Ruby: let's go and kill it.

Ragna: and make it our graves. I think not, your weapon will do nothing but piss it off.