Chapter 19 It has begun

Now this is the final of season 2 and season 3 will come. Now if you don't want me to keep writing it you can go fuck yourself cause i write for fun.

Enjoy the final chapter of season 2.

Ragna's POV

We all ran to see Ironwood killing an Alpha Beowolf. We ran up to him and he saw me.

Ironwood: why are you here?

Ragna: i came here to help Ironwood. Listen Demons and Grimm are here, also you need my help. I know how to play this, i had experience remember?

Ironwood: but I'm pretty sure i can handle the orders.

Ragna: but you'll get hundreds killed before you can finish this. Listen we'll go defend Beacon but you have some thing to do.

Ironwood:*sigh* fine. But know that if you betray us.

Ragna: which i highly doubt.

Ironwood: i will show no mercy.

Ironwood begins to walk up to a ship to take off but i wanted to say something.

Ragna: Ironwood! Choose your artillery carefully, they may be your greatest weapon but they'll be used against you.

Ironwood: I'll keep that in mind.

Ironwood pointed the gun at me as i took my stance. He shot a bullet but it didn't hit me it was a demon behind us.

Ironwood: now. Go defend your school or run away. No one will blame you of your choice.

Ironwood took off as he heads for his ship. I turn to everyone and they were all looking at me. I became serious and spoke.

Ragna: listen! Our main priority is to defend Beacon as the professors will defend Vale. Ruby, you're with me. Everyone else go to Beacon. We'll meet you there.

Sun: wait! What about your team?

Ragna: Julian and Viliana are with Weiss and Blake. They might be at Beacon by now but Bero and Yang must be fighting right now.

Sun: okay then. What about you two?

Ruby: leave that to us.

I look at Ruby and she was smiling. I smiled back then looked at everyone. I nodded as they went into a ship and head for Beacon. I look at Ruby and i ran back into the arena as Ruby follows me. I found Ruby's locker and got on it. I pulled out my hand to hold Ruby as she pressed buttons.

Ragna: hold on tight.

We were launched up to the skies as we look over Vale. We saw mayhem happening as Demons and Grimm were destroying anything in their way. We look around us and saw new species of Grimm and Demons around us. We came close to the airship where Roman should be at. We jumped off and obviously they know.

Ragna: get ready for a fight!

Ruby: Right!

Bero's POV

Me and Yang are killing Grimm and Demons as new waves kept on coming. I sliced one in half as i start a conversation.

Bero: so Yang.. I want to say I'm sorry. For doing that little stunt. I'm sorry.

I turn to Yang as she throws her fist at me, but she shot out a shell and hits a Beowolf behind me. I look at her again and she pulls me into a kiss. It kinda surprised me but i accepted it. I pull her in to deepen it. I switch our places and shot an Ursa to kill it.

She pulls away and saw my new gun. I remade version of the M1911 but a bigger barrel.

Yang: when did you get that? Also what kind of gun is that?