Blue With White Stars-- Four

* * * * *

"R-Russia... Welcome back." Germany nervously says to the silent nation at the doorway.

England glares at the Russian and watches him sit down next to Lithuania, who's whimpering in fear of the nation next to him.

With a nervous tone, Germany continues on with the conversation, "So Russia, we thought maybe you'd be entitled to democracy or maybe follow your own wish."

With a slight shrug, Russia doesn't say anything. "Is that a yes or no?" The German asks again, trying his best to get Russia to speak.

"Russia, answer already." England scoffs at the Russian across the table.

Russia sighs and nods his head, "Wishes... No democracy."

America stares at the nation, watching every expression on Russia's face change.

He missed the smile that Russia always had, it used to always make him laugh even on the saddest days.

Now it's plain. Nothing but a faint expression.

Germany nods his head in a understanding way, earning a death glare from England.

"Let's move on to the next discussion, with the victory of America, you owe him something for the debt, is there anything your willing to do for the debt, Russia?" He questions the continuous silent nation five seats away from him.

America and Russia face each other, staring into each other's eyes for a moment until Russia looks away from the American.

A frown goes on Americas face and Russia shakes his head as a response to Germany's question.

"Ok then, we'll have America choose the debt." He says, wondering what's up with the nation and his so called new profound silence.

"Typical Russia, let's not waste our time, please continue to the last few topics please." England orders the German nation, making Russia's expression change to a more left out feeling.

It hurts to be alone for three weeks and come back finally, only to be treated like your an outcast to the group.

What was wrong with the others; was it the Cold War, the aura latched onto Russia's back, or perhaps the fact that Russia has hidden himself from the others like a coward?

"Before you say anything else German dude, why don't we talk about something different besides the war." America suggests, smiling at the Russian nation across from him.

Russia turns away from the smiling American and focuses his attention on Germany, feeling a bright red blush spread across his face.

Without a second thought, Germany immediately agrees and switches to another piece of paper.

"Economic issues are spreading throughout Central America, Mexico said that he'd appreciate some help from the Allies. The seven countries who need the help are Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Belize, and Costa Rica."

America raises his hand to speak and Germany nods his head at him, giving permission to speak. "Uh... Who are the seven countries again? I didn't get it the first time."

Germany groans with an annoyed tone and repeats himself again, finally getting the American to understand the situation the second time.

After The Meeting
* * * * *

"Meeting dismissed, now go home." Germany concludes the meeting, grabbing his papers and leaving room with Italy following him.

The Nordics leave and other nations happily exit the room, cheerful that the meeting is finally over.

Russia gets up from his seat and begins walking to the doorway that led into the hallway.

England stands up with America and cheerfully smiles, "Because it's your birthday in a few days and I won't be able to make it, I'll give a quick present."

He puts his arms around America and hugs him tightly, making the American blush madly.

England shoots a death glare at Russia while tightly hugging the American nation, causing discomfort to the Russian.

Russia leaves the room, not knowing what England's true message was. Then again, he'd rather not find out what England really meant by that death glare.

He walks through the dusky hallway and exits the building after passing the lobby.

Russia never said anything during the rest of the meeting, it was only silence for him.

Although he wasn't aware of his surroundings, he still noticed the stare that England gave every time America decided to speak.

Was the anger caused by the Cold War? Or is it because he bailed on every meeting?

Russia shakes the thought off of his mind and strolls down the sidewalk, knowing the large amount of time it'll take for him to reach Moscow's house.

Not one country knew he was staying in Moscow's household the whole time of his sudden disappearance. Besides, it's not like anyone would actually be concerned about the new outcast of the group.

Although it was very cowardly of him not to face America when their eyes locked, he still hopes that America leaves soon.

It's not anger that's causing Russia to avoid America at all costs, it's that sickening aura that likes to torment each and every moment of Russia's life whenever it can.

The thought of the aura made Russia want to vomit, just thinking of how much hate it holds in its crimson mist.

Russia stops in his tracks, placing his gaze on a golden ring on the ground.

He bends over and grabs it, inspecting the shiny circular item closely.

The streets are empty and houses are either light or dark inside them, whoever owns this ring is long gone by now.

He slides the ring into his pocket and continues walking again, feeling the cold metal against his coat.

"Russia! Wait up!" A familiar American voice shouts from behind him.

Russia gulps and begins walking fast, acting as if he didn't hear the American yell at him the first time.

A warm hand grabs Russia's colder one and stops him from his speed walking. Russia blushes again, knowing it was America who was holding his hand.

America forcefully turns Russia around and pulls him to a tight hug; or bear hug if you decide to call it that.

The Russians face warms up with the rest of his skin and America tightens the hug, sharing his warmth with other nation.

Not even the cold breeze could break the warmth between them.

* * * * *