Blue With White Stars-- Thirteen

* * * *

Ukraine says her fair-wells and leaves the house, giving one last hug to her brother. She walks away with a smile, feeling her heart brighten with sympathy and enthusiasm like she used to possess back when the soviet trio was still a young group.

"Again, thank you America for doing this." Moscow thanked the American next to her.

He smiled and the two nations watched as Ukraine disappeared out of their sight. "Like I said, I'll do anything to make Russia happy again." America quoted once more, determined to follow his wish of Russia feeling like an actual country.

Moscow clears her throat and let's out a sigh of boredom. "Well, are you going anywhere for your birthday tonight? This should be a guys night out for you all."

America ponders for a moment and shrugs, "It depends on England and Russia, I don't want to drag them everywhere I want to go."

England over heard this and immediately skipped over to the sitting room with a bright smile. "What nonsense, we should most definitely go somewhere special for your birthday, like a bar. Preferably alone."

England suggests and quietly mumbles the last part so then America can't hear him. However, Moscow heard it loud and clear.

She frowns with both anger and frustration, making England gulp at the face she showed.

"England is correct, you two, including Russia, should go out for drinks or something less competitive." Moscow secretly provokes the Brit, knowing the oblivious American wouldn't catch the message.

England, who's already prepared to strangle the poor capital, takes a deep breath and puts on a fake smile. "Splendid! Let's get Russia down here and get going before its too late!"

The Brit shoots a glare at the girl across from him and America laughs, "Aw how cute, England's looking at Moscow with sparkle eyes!" He teases, earning a deep growl from England as stomps his way outside the house.

Moscow rolls her eyes, making sure it was obvious that she had no interest in that annoying Brit.

America shrugs the angered atmosphere off his back and runs up the stairs into the hallway. "Russia! Get off your bed and let's go, we're going out for drinks with England!" The American shouts like a mother on a school morning.

Russia grumbles and comes out of his room, immediately greeted by America grabbing his hand and dragging him outside to leave.

"Bye Moscow, we'll be back probably by midnight!" America cheers and Moscow roughly shuts the door with a loud slam.

The American jumps at the sudden action and looks at Russia for an explanation. "She doesn't like loud people." The Russian responds, earning a laugh from England. "She thinks exactly the same as me!"

With that being admitted by the Brit, America shoots a frown at him and England smiles. "Take a joke America, but for now, let's go drinking!"

The British nation exclaims, grabbing both of the nations hands and dragging them through the town and streets.

America and Russia look at each other, both showing fear in their eyes.