Blue With White Stars-- Eleven

* * *

Moscow places a rag with warm water on Russia's head and goes over to the curtains, opening them slightly to let in some light. Ukraine used to bicker about letting in some light when ever negative feelings were present.

Although it was always negativity that filled the past with the soviet trio, they still didn't give up on the positive side.

That lasted until America stepped into the picture, fully dedicated to ending Russia's wish of a communist government. Belarus and Ukraine knew it was going to end badly between the two, even though their friendship was strong before any of the communist stuff happened.

Russia let's out a loud cough and cold breath breezes out from his mouth. "This is the first time you've ever had a sickness like this, I'm surprised you even picked up a fever and small cold. Are you sure you don't know what caused this?" Moscow asks, clearly concerned about the double sickness.

"No. . ." The Russian replies with whispery voice that was caused by his sore throat.

"Maybe he didn't cover himself up to well last night, the cold air probably got him." America guesses, watching as Russia suffers a few more rough coughs and heavy breaths.

"Do you have any medicine that could maybe help the fever at least?" Moscow turns to America to ask.

He shakes his head and Moscow sighs, "I suppose it wouldn't be to bad if I make him wait for an hour or so, can you stay here for me and keep an eye on him?" Moscow says to the American, who's shivering a little from the rooms temperature.

He gives a nod and she leaves the room, dragging England behind her.

America let's out a light cough and Russia turns his body, facing the American in a concerned way.

"You shouldn't be in here, I could get you sick." With that being said, America frowns and leans over the bed, poking Russia's forehead.

"See, I didn't get sick, now didn't I?" America brags, earning a groan from the Russian as he turns around to face away from the American nation.

America pouts like a child and continually pokes Russia's back to get him to turn around. Though the Russian simply told him to stop poking him, the American ignores him and persistently continues his childish act.

Russia sighs and closes his eyes, trying his best to ignore the annoying American behind him.

A few minutes pass by and America gives up on poking the resilient nation. The American sits up and scans the room for something to bother the Russian with.

His eyes stop on a feather next to him on the nightstand and he quickly grabs it without a second thought. He reaches over Russia and pets the feather on the Russians neck.

He kept trying a few times and still didn't receive a laugh or even a slight giggle from the nation. Although it only took a minute or so, Russia was already fast asleep and softly snoring.

America throws the feather away and stares up at the ceiling, listening to the soft little snores that came from Russia.

America suspected that the cozy warmth of the room is what made Russia fall asleep so suddenly. Though, it wasn't till America came into the room that the temperature began to warm up.

Its almost like the cold is caused by the past and the warmth is caused by a happy soul. Basically, Russia is cold because of his past and the only time he's ever warm is when America is close to him.

That's a start to a good friendship . . .Right?

----------

"Are you guys going to wake up or not?" England snarls at the two nations, waking both of them up.

America rubs his eyes and Russia continues to sleep silently. "Ok mommy, I'll get up... Sheesh." The American teases, looking back at the sleeping nation next to him.

"S-shush! I'm a guy for gods sake!" England protests, getting a response of America rolling his eyes.

"Ok then dad, I'm up now." The American corrects himself sarcastically.

"Whatever, I have the medicine for Russia, and Moscow had to help out with something in Ukraine, so she said that she won't back until tomorrow." England explains, tilting his head to see if Russia is still sleeping.

He found it strange that Russia didn't wake up by now, considering the burning temperature in the room.

"You probably caught his sickness, it's better that you leave so then I can give him the medicine." England commands, watching as America leaves the room with a low groan.

England reaches into his pocket and pulls out a medicine bottle, taking one and placing it on the table. Russia opens his eyes from the sound of water pouring into a cup and he slowly sits up on the bed.

"Your finally awake, I'm sure it was warm with America by your side." The Brit says while dipping a pill into the cup of water and watching it slowly dissolve.

Russia slightly blushes and England glares at him, holding out the cup. "Drink, it'll help with your fever."

Though he didn't trust the Brit, Russia still took the cup and softly sipped the water, which had a bland taste to it. He reluctantly swallows the non-flavored liquid and slightly gags from the after taste.

"Sorry about the taste, it was all we could find. Hopefully it at least cures the fever before tomorrow." The British nation apologizes with one of the most rare tones that England has ever used; it was a kind tone.

"Thank you." Russia says as he places the cup on the nightstand.

England shrugs at the nation, "America wants you to feel better, so your lucky I'm nice enough to help out."

"Try to sleep more, you'll feel better by dusk." England states, turning around to leave the room.

Russia lays back down on the bed and stares out the window on the side of his bed. Hopefully this get-together doesn't go badly, considering Ukraine and Belarus are probably going to attend the small party since their brother will be there.

Then again, it wouldn't hurt to see them, especially after what they've all been through.

It's just a matter of time before that aura decides to ruin the relations of the ex-soviet trio . . .Or if it wants to, it could destroy more than just the relations between them.

* * *