Blue With White Stars-- Nine

-Close your eyes and imagine-

What could be more worse than a beautiful, bright, and warm sunny day?

If you think hard enough, you'll probably get it right if you guessed that a menacing England is the worst of them all.

* * * * *

America watches as England glares at the Russian nation next to him. "So . . . How are ya English dude?"

The American enthusiastically welcomes the British nation to Moscow.

With a slight chuckle, England smiles with a bright look to him, "I'm doing absolutely excellent at this moment, is that right Russia?"

He turns his dark eyes to the Russian, making the poor nation whimper in fear.

"D-da, absolutely . . . Wonderful." Russia reluctantly agrees with the brit across from him.

"Why thank you Russia, I appreciate you for agreeing with me." Said the menacing the nation.

"Right? Anyways, since we're at the airport, I'm going to go ask a translator to help me order coffee. Everyone should know that it's dangerous to wake up an American at 10:00 a.m in the morning." America groans heavily, walking away and leaving the two nations alone.

Russia silently gulps and tries to ignore the fact that England is giving a deep death stare.

"So Russia, did you enjoy your date with America?" England begins, causing the Russian to blush at that lovable word, date.

Russia trembles at the growing fear in his body and speaks weakly. "D-date? Don't be so silly, we were just hanging out when you called."

England smirks and grabs Russia by his scarf, pulling him down to his eye level.

"Good, I was hoping that America would remain single for a while longer. He's still pretty ignorant at his age, now isn't he?" England asks while sending a cold shiver down Russia's back.

America walks up to the two nations with a cup of coffee in his hand and stares at them both. "Um... England and Russia... You two look like your kissing from a mile away, you know that right?" The American teases them both, making the nations blush. England immediately let's go of Russia's scarf and crosses his arms, "Shush! We're not a couple! Let's just get out of here, I'm not very fond of airports." England shouts, dragging the American out of the airport.

Russia stands still and whimpers in fear, knowing he's definitely going to die very soon. Not only that, this new menacing England is going to be a living nightmare; let's hope Russia survives the wrath of the British Empire.

* * * * *

A few days later

* * * * *

"Where's America, did he go somewhere?" England asks the Russian nation, who's working on his paper work for his country.

"He's helping Ukraine at the moment since I can't see her anymore, remember?" Russia responds while finishing up the last few paragraphs of his final piece of paper work.

"Ukraine is lucky to be banned from you." The British nation mumbles to himself, unaware that Russia heard him.

Not wanting to start an argument, Russia acts as if he didn't hear the Brit.

"Do you take an interest in America?" England questions for the fifth time in a row.

He's been asking that question ever since the day he came back to Moscow.
Sometimes during the most random times or when America and Russia just got done with a conversation.

"I should you ask the same question, da?" Russia replies, earning a shocked expression from the other nation.

"He's a close ally, nothing more than that." He quickly says, although it's quite obvious that the Brit is lying.

"Then that's the same answer for me, we're even." Russia implies, stacking all of his papers into a pile and shoving them back in the folder he uses for paper work.

England takes a sip of his tea and leans against the wall, "I see . . . It seems like we are indeed even."

He agrees as his voice slowly switches to a more deeper tone. Yet again another thing he's been doing for the past few days.

"Anyways, enough of this nonsense, why don't we go bye something for America since his birthday is in two days." England suggests, for once he actually invited Russia to join him on a shopping trip.

Since he knows the Russian language, it's understandable on why he's been staying in Moscow with Russia and America for quite a while now.

With the American nation oblivious to the intentions of England, it's extremely easy for him to tease the Russian nation behind America's back.

It's disappointing to say that Russia is already used to the nasty words that comes out of people's mouths.

Or maybe it's a normal thing for nations to tease each other and Russia is just taking it too seriously.

Then again, Russia has deep depression issues and yet far away from being fully fixed; it's probably better that England stops the teasing and leave him be.

"I suppose it would be nice to get him a present for his birthday." Russia stands up from his seat and places the folder on the shelf next to him.

"Splendid! Shall we go then?" England asks while Russia pulls his scarf over his nose from the cold breeze outside.

Still suspicious of the strange behavior of England, the nation nods his head and they leave the house.

* * * * *

"Which flowers do you prefer the most; roses, tulips, daisies, sunflowers, or a boutique with a variety of flowers?" England turns to ask, still trying to decide the type of flowers he wants to bye for America.

"He would probably appreciate the boutique of flowers more than anything else." After a few debates and reasoning with each other, England randomly grabs some flowers and pays for them.

"Russia, may I tell you something?" England breaks the silence on the way back to Moscow's house.

Without hearing a yes or no, he asks his question anyways. "I want to make it clear that were both countries and we shouldn't fight over stuff, let's make a deal."

England suggests, making Russia gulp. He hates deals, especially when there with countries who make him uncomfortable. Russia reluctantly nods his head and England smiles brightly.

"We should confirm official relations and work with America together."

Russia nervously laughs and nods his head up and down slowly.

"Wonderful to know, I'm excited that you agreed to this." With that being said, Russia knew that this relation wasn't going to escalate well . . . Especially with the angry England.

* * * * *