Blue With White Stars-- Sixteen

* * * *

"Wow, Nice job Russia!" America exclaims, patting the nations back after beating England in chess once more.

"I want a rematch!" The Brit shouts with both jealousy and bitterness in his voice.

"Dude, you've already tried like 6 times to beat him, I'd give it up if I were you." America suggests while writing done the last games winner, who was Russia.

England frowns and crosses his arms, "I'll beat him at tic-tac-toe if we ever played it..."

Russia smiles and stands up from his seat, "Shall we play another game, this time you may choose which that will be."

England smirks and rips out a paper from America's clip board he used to record the wins and loses.

"Tic-tac-toe!" The Brit requests with a determined tone.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to play a few rounds." Russia continues to smile and sits back down, not aware of his fate on losing all rounds.

Russia draws an X and England takes his turn, using the tricky methods he was told long ago. They played over and over, not paying attention to how much time they were spending on trying to beat each other; or trying to impress the American nation if you'd like to consider it that.

"Ha! Five rounds in a row, the win goes to the United Kingdom once more!" England shouts, standing on his chair while laughing.

Russia chuckles and claps his hands a few times, "Well played Britain, this was fun."

England, who's too busy with constant manically laughing and waving his hands in the air, babbles a Thank you before continuing with his rants.

America weakly claps along and his stomach makes a loud growl, "Can we go now? I'm seriously starving dude."

England smiles and blurts out, "Because of my amazing win, I'll pick the restaurant!" Russia yawns and stretches his arms, "You guys go ahead, I'm not really up for any food."

The American exchanges looks with his ally and looks back at the Russian, "Your not coming? You should tag along with us, I promise we'll be back at the house by 6:45 p.m."

"Thanks for the offer but I think I'll just go home, I feel a little weird and I'm tired." Russia yet again released another loud yawn.

"That's a little strange for you to suddenly say but if you really don't want to come, I understand." The Brit steps in, making America hold his words.

"Da, thank you for understanding. Surprisingly." Russia responds while leaving out the last part, even though it's true.

"A gentleman always understands, now be on your way before your too tired to walk." England instructs, lightly pushing Russia outside the building and finally giving him one more push once near the side walk.

"T-thanks I guess, see you later, da?" Russia adds a quick reassuring question, earning a smile from England. "Of course, get some sleep Russia and I'll be back with America very soon."

The Russian, still confused, waves good-bye and England turns around, "Yet again another victory by the UK, I can't wait."

Russia didn't hear him, but he had a feeling that England said something either threatening or bitter toned.

* * *

"You know big brother, it's no wonder that you despise England's attitude, I think it would be best that I take him out." Belarus suggests, pulling out a sharp knife from her long dress.

Russia shivers and laughs nervously at his sister, "Or we could do it the American way and be completely unaware of the death stares he gives."

Belarus pouts and puts her knife away, putting on a fake smile again, "Sounds like a plan, I'll agree with anything you choose big brother."

She blushes brightly and another cold shiver goes down Russia's spine, regretting the fact he even answered Ukraine's message for Belarus to come over. Though, she isn't as bad as before, it may just be the disappearance of the auras from his two sisters.

"I appreciate y-your agreement." The Russian stutters, trying his best to ignore the puppy eyes of his sister.

"No problem... Although, I do have one thing I don't agree with, big brother." Belarus pauses, showing pure darkness in her eyes.

"W-what's wrong?" Russia asks the menacing side of his sister.

"Your hanging with America more often, aren't you... I hear you two are getting closer everyday.... Is it a serious relationship?"

Russia gulps and Belarus stabs her knife into the table, expecting a yes from Russia's mouth.

Instead of that, the Russian replied with as much truth as he could add to his sentence, "We hang out, but it's not a relationship, t-there's someone else out there for h-him and that's definitely n-not me."

A long pause goes by, making it awkward for Russia to sit there and wait for his sister to say something already.

She sighs and her smile becomes a frown, "You love someone else... I will make sure he's eliminated by Friday."

Belarus nods her head and yet again smiles brightly, "I must go big brother, please sleep well."

She hugs him with a bright red blush on her face and leaves the house without a good-bye. Russia rubs the back of his head, wondering if Belarus was literally just an illusion he was talking to.

That conversation didn't even last that long, she basically flew all the way to his country just to talk to him for a second and leave.

He hears the front door close and Russia stretches his arms, seeing Belarus walk away outside the house.

The Russian sighs and lays his head on the table with a certain thought that made him think for a while.

England seemed happy to be with America finally, it's probably because they both need to be able to share their thoughts as ex-brothers without me in the picture, not like I have a problem with brotherly bonds. Well, if they were brothers . . . Russia concludes in his mind.

At the same time, Russia never knew nor expected that his thought was indeed correct. A new relationship has developed between two countries, and soon, Russia will be stuck in the middle of it, making his life feel like a world war.

* * * *