Percy IX

Percy fell onto his knees.

Luke waved his hand through the Iris-message, Percy last saw Piper walking towards the crying Annabeth.

At least Piper can comfort her. He thought.

"You ready, Perseus?" Luke smirked.

Percy glared back daggers at him.

"It's Percy." He groaned. Luke laughed.

"As stubborn as always."

"If it weren't because the life of the camp is in your hands, I would have skinned you, and served you as offerings to the gods."

A flash of terror showed clearly in Luke's eyes, but then he only smirked.

He easily put his hand into Percy's pocket and pulled out Riptide.

"It won't return to your pocket now." Luke smirked while he put Riptide into his own pocket. Percy only scowled in reply, pulling out the bloody dagger in his stomach, and throwing it into the floor, ignoring the pain.

"Does it seem that I even care?" Percy spat.

Luke laughed.

"Go try and find a way out now, Perseus."

"Don't worry. I will. And it's Percy."

"No, you can't." Luke's eyes turned gold in colour. "Not when I am also watching you, hero of Olympus."

Percy stared at Luke for a moment in confusion. Then his eyes narrowed in disgust.

"Kronos." Percy snarled.

"Yes, young demigod. And don't be startled. Do you really think a Titan would just die like that?" Kronos/Luke laughed. "Anyways, yore never getting out."

"If I don't get out, they'll find me." Percy said, stubbornly. "I'm sure."

An evil cackle surrounded the room.

"By then we would have already extracted enough information from you, stupid demigod."

"Never."

Luke/Kronos smirked.

"Such a pity. A popular demigod with such a dumb brain."

As Luke/Kronos started to turn away, Percy yelled out loud.

"You aren't worthy to even call yourself 'brother', Luke Castellan."

Luke turned around, his blue eyes flashing with anger.

"Shut up."

Luke grasped Percy's neck and drove his head onto the hard wall. Percy collapsed onto the floor.

"That was quite a large blow, Luke." Kronos said.

"He deserved it." Luke replied while observing the small pool of blood forming on the ground.

Percy slowly blinked his eyes and lost conscience.

(Author's note: I guess... Cuz Percy is a demigod so he won't really die so easily, right? :P Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Another cliffy! >:D mwahahaha. Don't worry. I'll update as soon as possible. Bye for now!)