Annabeth XV

Oh my gods.

Percy looked worse than Annabeth has ever seen. He looked like a corpse hanging from metal chains.

(Well, maybe not that bad, but seeing your boyfriend like that, it really pains Annabeth.)

His arms were filled with bloody scars and wounds. There was a deep gash on his cheek and a slash on his forehead. His torn Camp Half Blood T-shirt had blots, no, stains of red on it. 

No doubt his blood. 

She didn't want to imagine the damage Kronos had done under his shirt.

Annabeth felt like crying. She didn't want to see her boyfriend like this. And the worst thing was, she couldn't do anything about it. 

She would never know how did Percy even managed to pull off that troublemaker smile on his face when he looked up.

"Hey, there." His voice was raspy and strained. "Such a drama-king, that Kronos. Making dramatic intros." He even managed a laugh. "How's my Wise Girl?"

Annabeth fought back the tears. 

"I'm-fine, Percy. Absolutely fine." She lied. Percy heard that obviously.

"Hey, Wise Girl. Don't cry, okay?" He smiled. There was some blood running down the side of his mouth. Annabeth covered her mouth to prevent sobbing out loud. "Anyways, why is everyone here? Oh, and hey, dad."

Poseidon's face only showed remorse and regret.

"Percy... If only I had helped you..."

"No dad. This is my choice. I have up my freedom to save camp, and-" he stopped. "So it's not your fault Dad. Don't be sad. And Nico, stop pulling that face. It's creepy."

Nico's face was so dark Annabeth couldn't read it. Did it show pain? Regret? Unhappiness? Grief?

Or did he even feel nothing at all?

"I'm betting Ares is so happy he could hold ten parties at once." Percy joked.

Ares didn't reply him. 

"Nah. It's okay." Percy shook it off. "Anyways, you should let Kronos eat some chicken or something. I can't really think why he would want to kill me so much, seriously. He came back from the dead to finish me off! I don't know if I should feel grateful or something." Percy laughed at his own joke.

Suddenly, there was a dagger in Percy's arm. He winced and bit his lip. Annabeth cried out loud.
"Percy!"  

"Shut up! I forbid you to be so jokingly about this serious matter!" it was Kronos. The screen then focused at an angry-faced Luke/Kronos.

"S-seriously. Calm down." Percy was still talking in his light, joking tone, but Annabeth could hear he was shaking from pain. "Don't be so-" 

Kronos walked out of screen and there was a slash of a knife and then sharp cry of pain from Percy.

Silence.

Kronos walked back on screen, smiling smugly. 

"There. That should shut him up." 

"What did you do?" Annabeth screamed. "Di Immortales! What did you do?"

Annabeth didn't even notice she was walking towards the screen till Thalia was pulling her back.

"Oh, just have him a plunge on the back or something. No big."

Poseidon was looking furious and terrified at the same time, but didn't say anything.

"Anyways, back to my point." Kronos continued. "I overheard you all arguing about what I was going to do with Mr Jackson over here, so I've decided to tell you. I won't kill him that quick. Maybe I'll give him back if Gaea gets the throne or something. Or I'll take him as host. Or even change his brain to make him attack camp. I don't know yet. But seriously, don't even think of saving him. Firstly, you will never know where I am. Secondly, I have a lot of traps set here. And thirdly, any trespasser, even a bird, will be killed at first sight. So... Yes. Good luck!" 

The screen flickered and disappeared. 

AN: This is so crappy I just wanna die in my private corner :( Anyways, random question, who do you hate most in the Percy Jackson series? :D I'm just curious to know. Go and comment below! ;) (Whoa, that rhymed!)