Percy XVII

Percy blinked. 

He was lying face-down on the cold, marble ground. 

Percy grunted and pushed himself up. He rubbed his eyes. 

Where is he? 

His sea-green eyes scanned the room. 

Oh. Right. He was being held as hostage or... whatever. 

Percy sat up, rubbing his head, and suddenly feeling a lump in his neck. 

"Wha-?"

It was never there before. The lump felt like it was a small machine or something. Percy was not Leo. He didn't know. 

"It's a tracker." Luke walked in. 

Tracker? Percy had heard of these things. From Annabeth. 

"We wouldn't want anyone helping you to run away, won't we? Like this little girl."

Luke pushed a girl with her hands tied around her back into the room. 

"Katie!" Percy cried, holding his arms out to catch her. Her eyes were full of tears. 
Luke was smirking. 

"Well, well. I wonder what would Annabeth think now."

Percy rolled his eyes. 

"She's our best friend, Luke. Annabeth usually chats with her, if you didn't know." 

Luke didn't reply.

"I'm sorry, Percy…" Katie was crying. "I'm so sorry…" 

"Shhh… it's okay." Percy tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Not your fault."

Percy noticed Katie's wrists were red and wounded. He could see Katie had been trying to struggle from Luke or his demigod's grasp. 

Luke smirked and clicked his fingers, showing a scene of where Travis was walking around his cabin in circles, looking really worried. Katie's eyes widened. 

There was a knock on his door. 

"Yeah?" 

"Hey, it's me, Hazel." 

Travis opened the door. 

"Hazel, what's up?" 

"Are you worried about Katie? Like you said, she only went to her father's. It should be safe enough." 

Katie laughed out loud.

Both Travis and Hazel looked at Katie and Percy. 

"Katie!" 

"Percy?"

They both yelled at the same time. 

"You listened, Travis. You listened." Katie was laughing. Luke frowned at the sight. "You told anyone who asked that I went to my father's."

"Katie, what happened?" Travis asked worriedly. "And Percy…" 

"No, don't talk about me." Percy shook his head. "Why did Katie come?" 

"She said she got a message about you needing help. And you told her that if she came and brought him out, you'll both be safe for some reason." 

Percy shook his head.

"Th-that wasn't me…"

"It was me." Luke walked into screen. 

Percy looked at Travis. He had a look of hatred on his face. Hazel looked confused. 

"Who's that?" 

"That's Luke." Travis replied. 

"The Luke? The helping Kronos rise Luke? The sacrificing himself to save Olympus Luke? "

Percy laughed. 

"Yup, that's the one." 

There was a strange look on Luke that Percy couldn't read when Hazel said 'The sacrificing himself to save Olympus Luke'. 

But the strange look disappeared and an ugly smirk was written on his face. 

"I decided to lure this feeble little girl into the trap, as I would like to let Mr. Jackson here to see what would happen to demigods if they don't listen to my commands."

Percy thought Travis stopped breathing. Katie was smirking. 

"Don't even try to make me scared, Luke." 

Luke laughed. 

"You do know I'm going to kill you, don't you?"

Katie shrugged.

"So?" 

"You are going to lose your life." 

"Wow. Thanks Luke, I didn't know that until you told me." Katie said sarcastically. 

"No please, don't." Percy pleaded. "Don't do that to her." 

Luke grinned evilly. 

"Well, what would you do in return if I don't kill her?" 

"Anything, please, don't hurt her." 

"You've asked for it." 

Percy put a protective arm across Katie. 

"You do nothing to her. Vow it on the River Styx."

"Percy… I…" 

'It's okay, Katie. I ins-"

Luke stabbed a knife into Katie's heart, right through Percy's arm. 

"KATIE!" Travis screamed. 

Katie laughed painfully. 

"I'm am dying for a friend." 

That was her last word. 

~

AN: I didn't mean to kill her :( I'm so sorry... But I must do this... *cries*