$7.49

"Okay, why the fu—"

Travis stopped walking to see a square garden, with fairy lights strung around the trees in the corners.

In the middle was Ethan, wrapped in a fuzzy blanket on a picnic sheet with a basket full of junk food.

"Glad you could make it."
"It's freezing up here! How have you not—"
"I have ways. Sit down, you look like you need warm blankets."
"That.... That would be nice, thanks."

Travis sat down with Ethan under the blanket so that their shoulders were touching.

"Hot cocoa?"
"Fuck yes."

Travis took a sip and started blubbering to Ethan.

"What made you do all of this so suddenly? It's four thirty and I'm tired and I'm ready to go to bed and you might not have figured out your sexuality yet and I'm pressuring you and you could've—"
"Ssh."

Ethan rested his arm on Travis's shoulder.
All Travis could do was put his head to Ethan's arm and close his eyes.

"Thanks for this, by the way. Even if it was a hassle."
"Eh, it was fine. Talking to Michele was the worst part."
"Did she flip?"
"Not at all. She was chill, and apparently she had been dating someone else."
"Were you really that oblivious to it?"
"You knew?"
"It was obvious."
"Hmph."

Travis laughed and opened his eyes to meet Ethan's.

"Ethan?"
"Yeah?"
"About the incentive..."
"Oh, right."

Ethan got out of the blanket and wrapped Travis in it. He then picked up Travis, bridal style, and spun him around.

"What the—"

Ethan stopped spinning Travis around, and bent his head to look down at him.

"Travis, my horny rose with the daddy kink, will you do me—"
"Yes."
"Let me finish, god damnit. Will you do me the honor of being my somewhat boyfriend?"

Travis looked up at Ethan and smiled.

"Of course."

•••

Okay so they didn't kiss but

I HOPE YOURE HAPPY THIS WAS FUCKING HARD AS HELL TO WRITE WITHOUT GIGGLING IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS

also did you get why I was prolonging this until this very specific chapter part???

Also if you really like to draw fanart you can draw some for this only if you want tho