95

Three days later.

Travis and Ethan stood in line at their terminal's to-go coffee stop. Luckily, both boys had bought tickets for flights that left on the same day, and final goodbyes could be said later than expected.

"H-hi. What would you like to order?"
"Hi, I'll have an americano, and my lovely boyfriend will have-"
"Travis!"
"Sorry. My shy but nevertheless lovely boyfriend will have a grande hot chocolate, no whipped cream."
"That'll be $9.58, thank you."

Ethan breathed a huff of disappointment, then payed for their drinks. The boys sat relatively close to the cashier to people-watch those ordering.

"I can't believe that I already miss you when you're right in front of me."
"Enjoy the moment, right?"
"Ethan, every moment with you is enjoyable."

Ethan rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe we met because of a book."
"A book for a project that could've failed you."
"But look at me now! I'm not sexually confused, and I'm not failing my classes!"
"You aren't in any classes, dumbass."
"Not yet, my love."

One of the workers called out Travis's name. The boys hauled together their bags and walked to get their drinks.
While they were walking away, they noticed the red-faced cashier who had taken their orders. A girl, leaning against the counter, was loudly flirting with her.

"D-don't do that."
"Who said I wouldn't?"
"Leave me a-alone, thanks."
"I'm just trying to get a girlfriend."
"I'm not the girl. It's $7.49 for the croissant and the coffee."

Both boys chuckled and walked away from the coffee stop. When they reached Travis's gate, most of the passengers had already boarded.

"I guess our love story is a loop."
"The best loop I've ever been in."
"If I could relive every moment I've had with you, I'd stop and press rewind right now."
"You'd do it all again?"
"I'd do you again, for sure. That Travis body gives me chills."

Travis chuckled, rolled his eyes, and hugged Ethan once again.

"Until we Skype?"
"Until we Skype."

"Final boarding call for Fort Lauderdale."

Ethan kissed Travis one last time and motioned for him to go.

"I'll see you soon."

Travis rustled around in his backpack and pulled out his copy of Romeo and Juliet. He tossed it to Ethan with a "catch", and began walking towards the gate.

"It smells like my house. Think of me as you study."
"Text me when you get to Florida, okay?"
"Of course. By the way, Ethan?"
"What?"
"You owe me $7.49."