Build Up

(Me: *Writes Riarkle chapter and rereads it.*
Me: I hate it.
Me: *deletes*
Me: What a waste.)
(By the way, each apartment provides two rooms which is why Maya & Lucas share. That doesn't mean Riley and Farkle don't share anyways)

Farkle stares into Riley's chocolate brown eyes, he watches as she slowly begins to squint.

Just a bit longer he thinks silently to himself.

She blinks and he throws his fist into the air triumphantly.

"HAH!" He laughs in her face and she rolls her eyes.

She averts her eyes toward the television and sighs, "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Fast and Furious, one through seven." He responds immediately.

She mentally groans, she loves the movies. But Farkle always wins, and they've been watching them for the past week.

"Can we watch something else?" She begs and he draws his eyes towards hers once more.

"How about... No. I won fair a square." He childishly responds and she lets out a huff, crossing her arms.

Farkle starts the first movie and cooks a bowl of popcorn before returning to the seat next to her.

He watches with wide eyes, awestruck by the characters.

Riley mouths the words along with the movie, annoyed.

They only had one tv, so ultimately she HAD to watch this.

"On a scale from one to ten, how mad would you be if I sold these movies?" She asks and he glares at her.

"SHHHH!!" He spits everywhere, causing her to scoff as she wipes her cheek.

She eyeballs the popcorn in his lap and takes it slowly before dumping it on his head.

"What the hell!?" He furiously asks, looking at her with clenched fists.

Anger flickers in her eyes, "You're such a jerk. No wonder nobody but Smackle wants to date you." She hisses.

"Fuck you, I'm sure Lucas would of if he didn't think your best friend was hotter than you." Farkle snaps.

Sadness fills her eyes, he can see them glaze over from the reflection of the light.

Immediately he regrets his word choice, lately they've been in disagreement over things.

Though, they always had a line they stayed behind and he just crossed it.

He sees a tear in the corner of her eyes as she gets up and locks herself in her room.

"Riley..." He begins, wanting to apologize but it's too late.

He runs a hand through his messy hair before mentally sighing.

He walks over to her door and knocks on it with his knuckle. "Riley? Can I come in?"

"Sorry, Riley is dead. I'd say you could talk to her in heaven but... You're probably going to rot in hell WITH THE REST OF THE ASSHOLES!" She yells the last part.

He can't help but smile, Riley doesn't typically get upset, she's generally a calm person.

But when she gets all riled up, she gets red and flustered, in his opinion it's kind of cute.

"Pretty please?" He begs and she opens the door, watching him stumble a bit from the lack of gravity holding him up.

He was leaning against the door until she opened it like he asked.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that. You deserve better. And I'll even let you choose what we watch for the rest of the week as part of my apology." He says gently.

Her all too familiar grin is planted on her face, her eyes dancing with happiness.

"I forgive you." She then hugs him tightly before choosing Bambi as the movie they are to watch.

"I forgot how vile this movie was." Farkle comments and she mimics how he shushed her.

He smirks and they exchanged an amused look before their eyes return toward the flat screen.

The next day, Farkle continued to beg for forgiveness by making her breakfast and serving it to her in bed.

She already forgave him, but to her it meant a lot more, that he really means it.

"So Zay and I were talking the other day, and I wasn't going to invite you because you were being a pest..." She starts, enthralling his attention.

He nods in response, "But Missy and him are throwing this party, they're being drinking, music and a good place to go to enjoy our last year of High school." She tells him, enthusiastic.

He doesn't share the same excitement, "A party?"

"Don't be a grumpy Gus, ok? It'll be fun." She grabs his hands and her eyes light up with desperation.

"Ok. I'll go." He says, taking a deep breath.

Parties weren't really his scene. Lucas took him to one once... And to this day he still doesn't remember any of it.

"Are Maya and Lucas going?" He inquires and she scratches the back of her neck.

"They have a child, so I don't know." She replies.

~~~

At the party, as soon as the pair enters a crowd of teenagers split them up.

A red solo cup is shoved into Farkles hand, he chugs it down and the warm liquid burns yet calms his nerves as he walks around.

"DAAAAAAAYYYYUUUM ZAY." He slurs and Zay smirks before handing him another cup.

"Sick party huh?" He asks and Farkle nods, a goofy smile plastered across his face as he identifies a familiar blonde.

(Comment PARTY for the next chapter!! Please vote too, I really appreciate all you readers~)