The End?

Five Years Later
No One's POV

"Hannah Banana, come here please." Maya begs her daughter who is refusing to cooperate.

The little girl shakes her head, her green eyes fall upon the chocolate bar on the counter.

"Gimme mine." The girl demands and Maya rolls her eyes.

Little Triston runs out from his bedroom screaming with Lucas behind him.

"NO UNDIES!!!" He shouts, naked. He bumps into Hannah who falls and is now crying her eyes out.

Maya pinches the bridge of her nose, stressing out.

Lucas smiles at Maya and kisses her forehead gently, "Don't worry honey." He says gently before taking the chocolate and splitting it in half.

"Hannah, Triston. Listen to me. Okay?" His voice is very direct, and both stop what they're doing to listen.

"See this chocolate?" He waves it in front of their faces and they nod their heads.

"Listen to Mommy and I, and we'll give it to you guys." He persuades.

Triston's bold blue eyes light up at the idea of getting something sweet.

Ultimately, they both give in to the offer.

Maya places Hannah in a lavender dress, and the pulls her curly light blonde hairs into two tiny braids.

Lucas manages to get Triston into a pair of underwear and a small tuxedo with a lavender tie.

"Daddy, where we go?" He asks sweetly.

"Uncle Farkle's and Aunt Riley's wedding." Lucas grins at his son who also gives him the same goofy smile.

Hannah rubs her hands on her face and then through her hair, she sighs.

"What's wrong?" Maya asks her and she looks down at her feet.

"I way too pwetty." She replies.

Maya laughs and kisses her cheek before handing her a piece of chocolate.

Maya holds out tiny white shoe slip-on shoes which Hannah carefully slides her feet into.

Lucas brushes Triston's hair and makes sure his son and himself look genuinely good before grabbing his car keys.

"Maya!!! Are you ready!?" Lucas shouts and Maya walks into the living room, holding Hannah's hand.

"Yeah. We have everything for Hannah and Triston in the car, water, wedding gifts, what are we missing...?" Maya asks.

"Oh I know!" Lucas runs towards Hannah's room but then stops halfway and kisses Maya."

Maya smiles, "So we have everything?"

"Yeah, now we do." Lucas replies and they both put the twins into their car seats.

Maya carefully tucks the long light lavender dress beside her feet, away from the door.

She looks over at Lucas and they intertwine hands. He drives calmly with one hand towards a beautiful church, humming the songs along with the radio.

"Maya!!!" Riley screams before hugging her best friend tightly. Maya laughs, "Hi Riley." Riley then drops and says, "Hi baby Riley," to Riley's stomach.

"Mommy." Hannah interrupts and Maya raises an eyebrow at the tiny girl.

"Do I... do I...sit with chair?" She asks and points at the front rows of chairs.

"Yeah, sit in front. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I wish your mom could see your kids." Riley tells Maya sadly.

Maya's eyes flash with grief for a second, she shakes her head.

"My mother would of loved them. And she'd probably do anything to see your wedding. She predicted your relationship with Farkle in the 7th grade." Maya informs.

Riley smiles, "I thought Lucas and I were going to get married."

Maya chuckles, watching Triston chase Hannah around.

"Well, you're lucky you didn't, twins are genetic from Lucas' side of the family. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to pull my hair out." Maya says.

"They're cute. You and Lucas are goals." Riley replies, "But, I am glad I'm only having one for now. Especially since I'm taking courses in college at the same time."

"Speaking of my attractive husband, Lucas looks so hot today." Maya tells Riley.

Riley giggles, "If you have another baby, my child could totally be best friends with yours."

Maya gasps, "That'd be so cute!"

Soon, people start piling in and taking their seats, Maya takes her kids and follows Riley into a back room with all the other bridesmaids.

Once it's time to walk down the aisle, Hannah goes down, throwing flower petals everywhere first.

Triston walks with her, holding the rings on a small pillow.

Maya and Lucas walk down, other bridesmaids and men follow behind.

Then Riley walks down the aisle, her white dress glows, it's almost as beautiful as her.

Farkle waits patiently, his eyes watering as he sees his amazing bride.

When she finally stands next to him, he croaks, "I love you" to her, nearly crying.

"I love you too." Riley replies with her big smile.

She holds his hands tightly, and looks at the priest to begin.

Maya and Lucas smile at each other, remembering their own wedding day.

After reading their vows and making all their promises, the groom and the bride both say "I do."

Triston hands them the rings, which they both place on each other's fingers.

The priest says, " I now pronounce you , husband, and wife." Before they give each other a powerful kiss.

"Well, I was going to say you may kiss the bride, but you've already done it." He chuckles and everyone cheers.

"CAAAAAKE!" Hannah screams and Triston then screams it with her.

Maya grabs Triston and Lucas grabs Hannah, scolding them.

"First we have to eat dinner, then cake." Maya tells them.

They both whine as Maya sends them to their table with both Riley and Farkle, and Topanga, Corey, Stuart, Farkle's mom, and Shawn.

"You look gorgeous today." Lucas whispers in Maya's ear after they send their kids away.

He pulls some of her hair behind her back, causing her to blush.

"Well Mr. Friar, I must say you look very sexy in your tuxedo." She replies softly, causing him to smirk and peck her lips.

They then take their seats and enjoy the night with their friends, everything seemingly being a dream come true.

~~~

2 weeks later, Maya discovers she's pregnant again.

Riley's having a little boy, and Maya eventually finds out she's having another baby girl.

(I ship it)

{Cliche: AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Except maybe Katy who unfortunately died. Idk why I did that to her}