Chapter 2

We made our way through the airport and sat down by the large window overseeing the runways.

"Hey, I don't know about you, but I'm famished! Fancy some food?" Jack asked.

"Oh god, yes please!" I cried and he left towards the small shops opposite where we were sitting.

I pull out my phone and blast music through my headphones. I felt a hand touch my arm, causing me to flinch. I looked over and saw a girl, looked no older than sixteen staring at me. I ripped out my headphones.

"Excuse me? Are you Jacksepticeye?" She asks, a small innocent smile on her face.

"Sorry, no. He's my brother." I said. I got this a lot, since we were identical.

The girl blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry to bother you!" She said to me, her face bright red.

"It's okay. He should be back in a moment." I gave a small smile. She smiled back and sat down next to me.

"I never knew Jack had a twin brother." She said.

I laughed. "Yeah, well not many people do. I'm not much of a social bee unlike him."

"Really, you seem pretty good to me." She smiled. I laughed again and looked back at her. She became silent, staring into my eyes. I touched my green eye and she covered her mouth.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare!" She blurted out.

"No, it's fine! Really! I'm used to it!" I took my hand away from my eye and look at her. She seemed fascinated by it.

"Hey! I'm back!" I turned to see Jack approaching us, carrying two coffees and muffins.

The girl jumps up and asks for a picture. She takes a picture with him and me and ran off back to her family. Jack smiled as she left. I didn't understand how he could be so happy all the time, uploading videos twice a day, meeting with fans, going to conventions. That's a lot of stress, yet somehow he kept a smile on his face, something I could never do.

"Excuse me?" I looked only to see the same girl run back over. "But what's your name?" She asks me.

I smiled. "Anti."

Her face went pale before she laughed. "Oh! I get it! Cosplay! Anyway thanks!" She ran off again.

I turned to Jack confused. He just shrugged and handed me my coffee.

***

We had finally arrived in America, I had pretty much slept all the way here. We left the airport and waited outside.

"What do we do now?" I asked leaning against the wall.

Jack checked his phone. "Mark's coming to pick us up. We're gonna stay there cause he has a spare room."

We stood there in silence for a moment till I finally spoke up.

"Hey Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Do ... Do you think my eye is weird?" I asked reaching up to my green eye.

Jack turned to me, face full of shock. "Of course not! It makes you special! Unique! You shouldn't be ashamed of it!"

I laughed under my breath. "Thanks bro."

Soon enough, we heard a horn as a car pulled out in front of us. The window rolled down and a man peeked out. He had tanned skin, a pretty well built body, bright red hair and a pair of glasses that said 'ASS' on them.

"Get in you two! Don't wanna be here all day!" The man said with a smile, his voice deep.

Jack got in the front passenger seat while I climbed in the back.

"It's great to see you again Mark!" Jack said as the two came into a hug.

'You too you Irish bastard!" Mark laughed as they separated. He turned to me. "Oh and you must be his 'twin brother'." He said using his fingers as speech marks around the twin brother part. Jack poked his arm and shook his head.

Mark looked back at me. "Oh, sorry about that! Let's start again." He pushed his 'ASS' glasses above his head, revealing his actual glasses shielding his dark brown eyes. He held out his hand. "Name's Mark Fischback."

I shook his hand. "Anti McLoughlin."

Mark pulled out of the airport and sped down the street, until we stopped at a red light. "Oh yeah! Who's sleeping where? I only have one other guest room, so someone's gonna have the couch." Mark said.

"I'll take the couch." I said.

"No Anti! I will." Jack snapped.

I smirked. "Who are you, my mum? I'm fine on the couch, honestly."

Jack sighed deeply. "Fine."

"Oh Anti, there's someone else at my house, I could ask if you could have his bed, but I don't think he'll be too happy about it." Mark said as we sped off again.

"It's okay! Really!" I said leaning back in my seat.

"Okay, suit yourself." Mark shrugged.