Zico- Dating news

You were sitting on the couch alone just watching tv. Zico had his schedule today, which left you alone.

Its mean like this for a couple of months now, but you didn't say anything knowing how hard a idol life is.

So as you were flipping through channels, news came on saying this,"In Breaking news: Zico confirmed he's dating AOA's Seolhyun".

Once you saw it you couldn't believe your eyes. You thought it was fake, but once they showed the pictures, your were heartbroken. "All this time I thought he loved me" you say weakily, as tears fall down your check. You curl up in a ball and cry your eyes out.

Once you were done, you go up to your guys room and start packing everything. Through all of it you were thinking of went wrong and why he cheated.

Once you were done you got your luggae and went downstairs, but as soon as you arrive you see Zico already downstairs.

"Hey Y/N there you are...what's with the luggage". "I'm leaving Zico" you say while trying not to cry. "Why" he says still confuse. "Maybe so I can make more room for Seolhyun and you".

"You found out", "Yeah no shit I did".you say angrily."Look Zico you not love me anymore, you should have just told like a regular person and not through the news" you yell, tears falling down again.

He didn't respond, and that was your cue to leave. You were walking to the door until you stop turn around and said "I hope your happy now,good bye".

Leaving to your car knowing what jerk he his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like and I know its a little late, but I just barely came up with.
I also know Zico won't cheat like that, but hey its fanfic.
By the way I'm going to be starting school so I won't update more than I do, but I'll try. Remeber to vote, comment and resquest story if you want.
                     Ti'll later bye!