Youjin- Rainy day's

Requested by: KissMe_theStarlight
  Your name will be: kristina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today's we will be experiencing rain, so bring a umbrella with you and dr-"

"Nooo.......ugh"

I turn off the TV and flop down on the couch. Today was suppose to be the day me and youjin go on a date. Now its ruin by the stupid rain.

I try to find a way to see if we can still have are date, but I always come to a dead end.

As I ponder about, I start to hear the door knob moving. I look up and see youjin, soaking wet, come inside the apartment.

"Kristina, I'm home" youjin yells. I immediately get off the couch and go to youjin. "Hey youjin.......um you know your soaking wet" I say.

He just nods, but only for it to be replace by an evil smirk. "You want a hug" he says and open his arm wide for me.

I run away, not wanting to get wet. "Come on Kristina, I know you want one" he yells, but I just keep running. I go into are room and hide myself in the closet.

"Kristina were are you, I just want to give you a hug" he says, I try to contain my laughter. "Hmmm were could she be" he says, his voice coming closer.

I try to hide myself underneath all the clothes, but soon the door starts cracking open. "Ha, I found you" he says, once he spotted me. He grabs my arm and brings into one of his bear hugs.

"I can't breath youjin" I say, as youjin squishes me to death. Soon he let's go of me, but I'm all wet. "Thanks now you got me all wet" I say. He just only smiles at me.

He starts to walk away, but then I remember about are date today. I give youjin a back, making him stop. I stick my head through his arm, "what about are date?" I ask.

He turns around and wraps his arm around my waist. "Its okay, we can still have are date" he says. "But how, its raining cats and dogs outside, you know I don't like driving in the rain" I tell him. "Then we can just have a date here in the house" he says.

I give him a strange look, not all for the idea. "Come on Kristina" he says, giving me his puppy dog eyes. "Okay then" I tell him, not able to resist his puppy dog eyes.

He picks me up and swirls me around the room. Then drops me on are bed, "trust me its going to be fun" he says, then gives me a kiss on the cheek. I can only nod.

I go and change into dry clothes and go on the couch. I start flipping through channel, bored out of my mind. Soon two hands cover my eyes. "Guess who" youjin says. "Youjin come on" I say, trying to get his hand out of my face.

Soon he moves his hands out of my face and plops down on the couch. "So want do you want to do" he says. "I thought you had a plan already" I say. "I do, just wanted to know if you had any ideas" he says.

Youjin then gets off the couch and goes off who knows where. I can't help, but sigh. Soon a pile off blankets is dropped on my lap.

I look up at youjin and see his big goofy grin. "Let's make a fort" he says, like a four year old. "Okay" I say, since there's nothing better to do.

We separate the two piece couch, youjin gets a long stick,from who knows where, get the big blanket and throws it over the stick. (A/N: Don't really know if that's how you build a fort, just guessing from experience).