Mark- Boy crush

Requested by: kimerinchii17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay Erin you can do it, just tell him" you say in the mirror.

Today you were going to go hang out with mark, your bestfriend, but the problem is you had a crush on him, since you were guy, you were afraid to tell him.

"Hey Erin" mark says. "Hey" you say.
"So me and the rest of the guys were going to hang out at the dorm, want to join us" he says. "Um sure" you say.

Once you arrive at the dorm all the guys were there on the couch watching TV. "Hey there Erin" they all say in a unsion. "Hey you guys" you say.

As you went to go sit on the couch, bambam says"how bout we play a game". "Okay, but what game" Jackson says. "Truth or dare" bambam says.

So you guys all go sit in a circle and get a bottle. You were nervous, you didn't know what they ask you and you aren't a very good liar.

As the bottle was spun around a couple of times and luckily no ask you anything about having a crush.

Then the bottle is spun on mark. "Okay mark, truth or dare" jb says. "Truth" mark says. "Do you have a crush on anybody" jb ask. "Yes" he says.

You felt your heart break into a million pieces, you already knew it was probably one of those girls at school or maybe jessica, the queenka of the school.

So for the rest of the time you guys hang out, you just stayed quiet the whole time there.

Its been a few days now since the last time you guys hang out and now your avoiding him. You knew mark would never like you, so your trying to ignore him, so it won't hurt you any more.

You arrived at school to see a surprise. Jessica is with mark and see seem to be flirting with him. Your heart breaks again, (if possible), into more pieces. "Aish I shouldn't be feeling this" you say to your self.

Jessica then notices you and you can tell she was going to to do something bad.

She hugs mark,catching him off guard. You start to get teary and you couldn't handle it. Mark sees you there tears in your eyes. You make eye contact, but run away.

"Erin, erin, erin" mark yells, chasing after you.

You ignore his calls and just keep on running. You went to the park near the school, then it start to rain.

"Erin" you hear mark say. You start backing away from him.

"Look erin its not what it looks like" he says. "Mark I have something to confess" you say.

"I-im in love with you" you say. Mark just stares at you in silence.

"Never mind, just forget what I said" you say. Then mark does the unspeakable. He grabs the back of your neck and brings you closer to him, he then connects both of your lips together, kissing you.

You were very surprise, but ended up kissing him back.

The kiss was amazing and both of you did not want to end it.

Both of break for air, "erin I love you too, I was just afraid to tell you, thinking maybe you wouldn't love me also, but now I know you do" he says.

"So erin will you be my boyfriend?" he ask. "Of course" you say.

Mark then connects your lips together, kissing you again, under the rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yes I know its boy×boy, but I know there some fanboys out there. Hope you like it kimerinchii17 , it was a little different for me, but it was good.
Vote, comment and request.

                     Ti'l later bye!