Jungkook-Sorry

Requested by:LuvKookieMonster

Your name is Natalie and W/N means whatever name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today you were going to have date with jungkook, and you were pretty excited about it. Since with his busy schedule, you didn't see him a lot.

You woke up early and took a shower, and once you were down, you just wore a little pretty dress(you can imagine it).

Jungkook❤: pick you up in ten

Natalie:okay

So you got your makeup done and just waited for jungkook. You heard the doorbell and actually ran to the door. You open it to see jungkook dress casually and holding a rose.

"Here you go a rose for my beauty" he says while handing you the rose. "Thank you" you say while blushing. "Come on let's go" he says. As you arrive to the car he opens the car door for you. "Thank you", you say and get in and he goes on the other side and starts driving.

Through out the whole car ride you guys just laugh, and sing to songs on the radio.

You guys arrive to the mall and start looking around the shops. Every store you guys went to jungkook always insist to buy you something.

Once you were done shopping, you went to the food court and went to go get something to. While you were eating and having a funny consveration, you tell jungkook "I have to go to the restroom", "Okay" he said.

Once you were done, you were going back to the table to find a girl sitting in your seat, talking to jungkook. You thought she was a fan until you saw she was wearing the same couple necklace as you. You then hide behind a plant to hear want they were saying.

"Jungkook you said you were going to spend the day with me" said the girl. "I know, but I need to spend time with Natalie","Who's Natalie" she says suspiciously. "My um, sister" he says nervously. "Oh, when can I met her".

That's when you decide to come out of your hiding spot. "Well actually you can meet me now" you say. Once jungkook saw you he knew he was in some deep trouble.

"Oh well hello, my name is W/N, I'm jungkook girlfriend" she says. "How long have you been dating jungkook?"you ask,"A year now" she says happily. You then look at jungkook to see him sweating and looking uncomfortable. "Really no way,so am I" you say ready to expose him. "Huh" she says confuse.

"Well you know all that time he was dating you, he was dating me" you say, but she still looks confuse. You then show her your necklace, which is a heart, with jungkook ingraved in it.Once she saw the necklace she was so pissed. She then yelled "You cheater, I never want to see you again", then took her necklace and throwed it at him.

Jungkook then look at you and said "I'm sorry Natalie please forgive me I love you", "No you don't jungkook, you cheated on me during are whole relationship" you say while crying. You then gave him your necklace and left, but then you turn around got your drink and dumped it on him. "Goodbye jungkook" and with that you left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well hope you guys like it, sorry if it didn't come out that good. Though thank you for requesting it luvkookiemonster. Vote and comment, it means a lot.
                       Ti'll later bye