Rowoon- New year's eve party

Requested by:MonicaMochi
Your name: Monica
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on Monica, its going to be fun" Jessica nags. "No, I don't want to go to a party full of drunk people" I say. "There won't be all drunk's" she says.

Today one of the popular guys at school is throwing a new year eve party, and they invite us. Jessica is trying to persuade me to go, but parties isn't my thing.

"Come on, I know rowoon will be there" she says. Rowoon the guy I have a major crush on. "Ugh, fine" I say, finally giving in.

"Yes, know we got to get ready" she says, then grabs my arm and drags me to her closet. "Hmm.....let's see" she says, looking around her big closet.

"Ah, I found one" Jessica yells, she brings me a short sparkle dress. 'What have I gone myself into'. "Try it on" she says, and pushes the dress toward me, then shoves me into her bathroom.

I try on the dress and to be honest I actually really like it. I come out of the bathroom and Jessica squeals once she see's me. "You look pretty,come on let's go do your hair and makeup" she says.

She drags me again and starts doing my hair and makeup. Once she was done, I go and look at myself in the mirror. I actually look really nice, Jessica squeals again, "omo, you look beautiful" she says. She then goes inside her closet and brings out a pair of high heels.

"Wear this and your outfit will be perfect" she says. I put them on and it makes my look complete. Soon Jessica gets changed herself and we make are way to her car.

We arrive to the house and its like your typical teenage party. Once we get inside the house, its full of almost all the kids in the school dancing and drinking.

As we start entering Jessica get push away from me and soon I see her dancing with some guys. "Great, what do I do now" I say.

I decide to go to the kitchen to gets something to drink. Unfortunately the only drink selection is alcohol. I sigh and turn around, until I fell someone arm wrap around my waist.

"Hey there pretty, what you doing by yourself" some clearly drunk guys says to me. "Let go of me" I tell him, trying to push off me. He only tighten his grip on my waist, "nope, me and you are going to have some fun" he says, smirking.

We turn around and I'm desperately trying to get him off of me. "Hey let go of here she's with me" a guy says, standing right in front of us. I instantly knew who that voice was and my heart started to flutter.

"So, what are you going to do" he says, still not letting go of me. "This" rowoon says and punches the guy in the stomach. He let's go of my waist and starts running away, probably to the bathroom.

"Um thanks" I say, my cheeks starting turn a little shade of pink. "Your welcome, I hate seeing those guys do that" he says. I smile at him, "hey do you want go somewhere with me, out of this place" he offers. "Sure" I say.

He grabs my hand and start dragging me through the crowd. We then make it to the stairs and arrive at someone's room. "Is this your house?" I ask. "Yeah, my older brother is the one throwing the party" he says. Makes more sense.

We go through his room and arrive at his balcony. "Wow, nice" I tell him. "Yeah, I usually come here to relax" he says. "I would too" I say. He chuckles a little.

"Your Monica right, from my history class" he says. "Yeah" I tell him. "I'm kinda surprise you came, you don't seem like the party type" he says. "I'm not, but jessica kept persuading me to come, so why not" I tell him.

"Oh" he says. "You know I barely talk to you, but I've always had a crush on you" he confess. My heart starts to pound hard, "really so do I" I tell him. His face lit up.

"5"

We face each other .

"4"

He wraps his arm around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"3"

Are body's collide together.

"2"

We start leaning in, leaving a small gap.

"1"

Are lips crash and move in harmony. My heart flutters, and soon we break for air.

"Happy new year" we say in a unison. We laugh at each other. "My new years resolution is to have you as my girlfriend" he says. "Well then check it off" I tell him, and crash are lips together again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for requesting MonicaMochi, I hope you like it. This is my sf9, and I think I did well. Also sorry if late.
My next update will be how to request.

                       Til later bye!