Jeepers Creepers

"Do I have to go," complained Max to his mother.
"Seeing your great grandfather will be a great opportunity for you and your sister, plus I think it will be fun to explore the huge castle on Cortez Island. He needs some family over there instead of being so lonely." Said his mother.
"I'm excited to go," said April. "It will be a great story to write on my history report when I get back."
"You're already worrying about that test? It's like 3 months away! I'm thinking of skipping it," says Max.
"No your not," says his mom.           "Anyways get ready to go.
Your grandfather's butler is going to be here soon to pick you guys up."
  They soon heard the sound of the car horn honking at them, to hurry up.
  "Bye mother. I'll see you soon. Wish me good luck with my essay about the castle, for my history project."
  "Do I have to go?" Complained Max. "I rather stay here and hang out with my friends. All I wanted to do was have my own summer for once, and not the summer you wanted as a kid. But I see that's not gonna happen. Not goodbye. And don't have a good summer!"
  And with that he stomped his foot, slammed the door, and marched to the car. With Max and April being twins, April could feel that Max was mad and felt a little tense. So she asked what was the matter and tried to comfort him but he didn't want anybody to talk to him. So he crossed his arms stomped his foot and put his head out the window. He thought "nobody can bother me" so with that he stuck out his tongue at his mother as she waved her hand out the window at the twins to say goodbye. But what she didn't realize was that there was another car following them when they pulled out of the driveway. She gave a glimpse at the car, turned around, gave a glimpse back, and the car was gone. Not two seconds later she saw the car again. It was acting as if it could turn invisible. So she went outside and stood on the front porch to see them drive away. Not longer after that, both cars had  gone and she knew that something bad is going to happen, and she had no way to communicate to the twins. After that day she knew, she may never see the twins again.