Him

Max was awoken abruptly by something sounding strange. It was only 3:42 am. So he went downstairs to see what it was. All he heard was a little  tick, tick, tick. He thought it was just the clock, but there was actually no clock in sight. So he went to go wake up April when he got to her room she wasn't there. Max thought, If she isn't in her room then where could she be. Then again he heard the tick, tick, tick. Then he heard a bump outside, so he went outside to take a look at it then he saw April sitting on the porch at 3:42 in the morning. He asks her, "what are you doing up this early?"
  She replies, "I had a really weird dream, it wasn't a nightmare and it wasn't really scary, but I just felt like I needed some fresh air.
   "I'm going back to bed, or at least trying to fall back asleep," said April.
  "Same with me," said Max.
  After they both went back to bed they didn't wake up until 9:40 the same
morning. It was dark, and cloudy and I think it was a little stormy as well. They went and had breakfast then they sat down on the couch after that. Grandpa was still sitting there on the couch like he had never left. So Max and April sat on the couch. Since their grandpa was still sitting on the couch April ask him, "grandpa are you still staring at "him"?"
   "Yes," Said grandpa.
   "I think we should investigate on who this him is ," said Max.
   " Lets do just that!" said April.
  So they started with the rooms upstairs, they didn't find anything. Then they went downstairs, they couldn't find anything except they saw little bit of a shadow they thought. But then after that it was just their minds playing with them and after that they thought their grandpas mind might just be playing with him. Or, maybe he was just a lunatic.