WHY WE BROKE UP

WHY WE BROKE UP

dear, harry

i know you didn't ask for the reasons, but sometimes they say writing it down can help clear your mind. this is my way of moving on and, if you choose to read these letters, your way of knowing why we broke up.

there were quite a few reasons why we broke up, most of them my fault. the first reason should be coming soon. whether you read it or not is up to you, but know that i will always love you, harry, even if you don't want me to.

putting it like that sounds selfish. i'm not selfish, just trying to get myself back on track. maybe through writing these i can change for the better. who knows, maybe you'll even reply. but i don't expect you to because you don't have to. we haven't spoken since we broke up; i don't see why we would start now.

there's too much to say, maybe that's why you avoided all my calls and texts like they were a disease. i gave up after a while, slowly sending less and less texts. i just wanted to say sorry and in writing these letters i can finally do just that.

so, i apologise in advance for these letters if they don't help you in any way. but in writing these i'm allowing myself to be selfish for once because you're all i've been thinking about for a year now and i need to move on.

these are the reasons why we broke up.

yours always,
love, marnie x

[ lower case intended ]
[ coming soon ]