THE TWENTY THIRD LETTER [NOT SENT]

[NOT SENT]

harry,

i've never felt so happy in all my life. today you asked me to be your girlfriend again and my only response was to kiss you because, as cliché as it was to do that, i was speechless. i never expected you to ask me. honestly, i was starting to think you didn't want it. but you proved me wrong and made me the happiest girl alive.

i don't think you were expecting me to kiss you as a response, but you didn't seem to mind.

there were times where i didn't think i loved you anymore, but they were all delusions if the way i feel right now is anything to go by.

i would have been just as chuffed if you'd asked me whilst we were watching a film, but you went the extra mile and took me out for a meal and then we walked through the park, hand in hand as always.

then you turned to me with this anxious look on your face that instantly made me nervous. truthfully, i thought you were about to break everything off. but then you asked the question and a wave of relief and shock rushed over me.

and then i kissed you beneath the towering lamp of the park with the evening breeze blowing through my hair.

when i pulled back, you were smiling and a faint, barely visible blush highlighted your cheeks.

i hope you were as happy as i was to finally be able to call you mine again.

yours always,
love, marnie x

-

I hope you're all prepared because the next chapter is the last chapter