Chapter 6

Jae In POV

When Luhan ask me to lie down on his lap , all I could do is just follow what he say . I can’t stand my sadness and keep crying . I can feel that Luhan is stroking my hair and sing a song . After a few minutes , I fall asleep .

I wake up and discovered that I’m in my room . I saw Luhan is sitting on my chair . God ! He’s sleeping ! Luhan-ah , you don’t have to trouble yourself . I went beside him and wake him up .

“ Luhan ? Wake up , “ I said .

“ Ah , nae ? “ he said , still in sleepy mood .

“ You fall asleep in my room . “ I replied .

“ Hmmm , sorry . I’ll go back to my room . “ he said .

I nodded and he’s walking to his room . He can’t keep the balance and fall down .

“ Luhan ! “ that what I could shout . I touch his forehead and BINGO ! He has fever . I’m not that strong to carry him back to his room , so I give Sehun a call .

“ Sehun-ah ! Luhan ! He fainted ! Please come here , I don’t know what to do ! “ I said in a worried tone as he pick his phone .

Few minutes later , Sehun arrived at the house . First thing that he do is carrying Luhan back to his room .

“ How did this happened , Jae In ? “ he asked as he put on the blanket to Luhan .

“ I wake up seing that Luhan is sleeping on the chair in my room . I pity him , so I wake him up . Just a few seconds as he walk to his room , he fainted . I was shocked and I don’t know what to do . I’m not that strong to carry a boy like him , so I give you a call . Gomawo , Sehun ! “ I explained .

“ His right hand ? What happened ? “ Sehun asked me again as he saw Luhans right hand was covered with bandage .

“ Ah , yesterday . When he wanna pour the hot water into the ramen cup , he accidently spilt it . I told him to be carefull but still . As what you could see . “ I said while looking at Luhan .

“ Hmm , I wanna go to the shop first . I'll be back okay ? “ Sehun said and I nodded .

“ I should go and make some porridge . He need to eat the medicine . “ I thought to myself .

Luhan POV

I woke up and found that I’m in my room . What happened ?

“ Luhan ! Finally you’re awake . “ Jae In said while bringing a bowl of porridge .

“What happened ? I ask . She explained everything .

“ Okay now , eat this porridge . Say Ahhhh ~ “ She said .  I opened my mouth and eat the porridge .

“ Is it okay ? “ she asked and I nodded weakly .

“ Why did you carry me ? You don’t have to , Luhan . “ She said .

“ I don’t want you to sleep on the couch . You’ll hurt your back . “ I replied .

“ I’ve bothered you . Sorry .” she said .

“ No , You’re not . “ I said

“ Ah hyung , finally you’re awake ! How are you feeling ? “ Sehun ask as he enter my room .

“ How did you know about this , Sehun-ah ? “ I asked , puzzled .

“ I should leave the both of you . “ Jae In said and she went out , shut the door .

“ Jae In gives me a call . She don’t know what to do . She’s not that strong to carry you , Hyung ! “ Sehun explained .

“ Oh , “ I replied shortly .

“ Finish this up ,  hyung and you have to eat the medicine . Then rest okay ? “ he instruct . I follow what did he said and lie down on my bed after taking my medicine .

“ Rest well hyung , “ that’s what I could heard before closing my eyes . I feel so sleepy , maybe it’s the medicine effect .

Jae In POV

“ Annyeong Jae In . “ Sehun said .

“ Ah nae . Thanks for helping me and Luhan . “ I replied with a smile on my face ,

“ Not a big deal . He’s my hyung , I would do everything for him “ he said .

“ Okay , I need to go . Good bye ! Take care . “ He said while waving his hand .

I shut the front door and headed to Luhan’s room .

“ Aww ,  Luhan . You looks like a sick puppy , so cute ! “ I thought to myself . I soaked the small towel that I placed on his forehead and put it back after soaking it .

“ Rest well , Luhan . “ I said , leaving the room .