Chapter 19

Sehun POV

“ Bwo ?! Yah ! Why did you tell her ?! You know she have migraine and she can’t think something that might make her sad . “ I yelled to Kai .

“ You wanna know why ? Come let’s talk at outside . “ he replied and the 12 of us went outside with Ah Ra .

“ Tell us now ! You may risk her life , know that ?! “ I keep yelling at him as we’re outside the ward .

“ Yah ! If I don’t tell this to her , she will go to Australia and stay there with her aunt ! This is not the way . If she go as far as she could , it won’t be the solution . That’s why I tell her . Plus , Luhan hyung is innocent and he was trapped that day . It wasn’t his fault anyway . He wanna protect Jae In from danger . You know Min Jee’s attitude right ? “ he explained .

“ Jinjja ? She wanna leave ? Wae ? “ I asked him

“ Yes , she made up her mind . She wanna leave . She said , her memory with Luhan hyung keeps haunting her . She can’t even forget about the pictures . After I told her the truth , she wanna go and see Luhan hyung . I have no other choices but tell her . I must let her know this . I have to . “ he answered .

“ Yoreobun ! She’s awake now , let’s go . “ said Kris hyung .

__________________

Ah Ra POV

“ How are you , Jae In-ah ? “ I asked her .

“ I wanna go and see Luhan oppa . Please ? “ she answered

“ You’re still not okay . You can’t go right now . “ I replied her .

“ But I want to see him now . Please Ah Ra . You used to be the one who understand me the most . Please ? This time , Please … “ she said with teary eyes . I couldn’t help but hugged her .

“ Arasseo , we’ll go and see him . But you must recover first then , you can go to see him . I promise . “ I replied . Now , I started to cry too .

“ Promise ? “ she asked while showing her pinky finger .

“ We’re too old for this . Promise ! “ I said while wrapping my pinky finger toward hers . Then , the both of us smiled .

“ Noona , feeling better ? “ asked Sehun to Jae In .

“ Yah , didn’t I tell you , not to call me that ? AHJUSSHI ! “ she answered while emphasizing the word ahjusshi . I chuckled .

“ I’m not an ahjusshi . Arasseo , I won’t call you noona . I called you yeobo . “ said Sehun to her .

O_O

 “ Aigoo , Sehunnie .. Your sweet girlfriend are mad now . Ah Ra , he is yours . I have mine . You promise to bring me to him right ? Don’t worry . I won’t love this naughty and crazy maknae . “ she answered .

“ Nae , I won’t love this old and creepy noona too . I love you ~ “ replied Sehun while giving me a kiss at my cheek .

“ Aigoo ~ Ah Ra is blushing ! So cute ~ “ tease D.O oppa . Oh my , my cheeks are turning red now .

“ Of course she’s cute . She mine . “ said Sehun .

There , I can hear the sound wooooo from others and I can see Jae In is laughing . Aigoo ! I’m blushing like crazy now !

“ Yah ! Enough guys ~ “ I said , defending myself .

“ Okay, okay . “ they replied .

I heard Sehun’s phone is ringing . Someone’s calling .