Chapter 22

Aunt Marlene's POV :

Everything's is done . We just have to wait for Jae In and Luhan to wake up . Both of them are still unconscious . I'm so worried of my niece and also Luhan . It has been 6 hours after the blood transferation . Now , I'm at Luhan's ward while Sehun and Ah Ra at Jae In's . The other boys went home because they're exhausted .

" Omma ? " I heard a voice . It's Luhan ! Finally , he's awake .

" I'm here , son . Your appa is here as well . " said Mrs. Xi

" How are you son ? I'm so worry about you . I thanked your girl for donating her blood to you . " said Mr. Xi

" What happened ? " asked Luhan . Poor him , he's still pale and weak . I heard that Luhan's parent is explaining everything to him . I don't wanna disturb them , so I excused myself .

" Aunty ? " I heard Luhan's voice , calling me . I stop at where I stood and went back towards the bed .

" Yes ? "

" Can I visit Jae In now ? I miss her . " he said to me . Tears fall down to my cheek . I quickly wipe it .

" Yes , you may if your parents allow you to . " I answered .

" Omma , appa , can I ? " he turn to ask his parents . The both of them nodded their head . Mr. Xi went out of the ward and take the wheelchair for him . After Luhan sitted , we went to Jae In's room . I saw that she's still unconscious .

" Honey , Luhan's here . He missed you and he wanted to see you . Open your eyes , sweety . " i said while trying to hold my tears from falling down . I felt a hand is patting my shoulder .

" Marlene , be patient . I know she's strong and I'm really sure that she can open up her eyes and smile again . Let's go to the cafeteria and grab something . You haven't eat anything yet right ? I'm sure Jae In don't want her beloved Aunty fall sick . " said Mrs. Xi . For the sake of Jae In , I will eat .

" Take care of her , Ah Ra , Sehun . I'll go first with your parents , Luhan . " I said . Before I could go , I kiss Jae In's forehead and whispered " I Love You " .

Luhan's POV :

I finally realized that my heart was actually for Jae In . I love her . Even when I hurted her feelings , she still sacrificed herself , donating her blood for me to continue my life .

" Jagiya , please . Open your eyes . I miss you . " I said while holding her hand .

" Luhan-sshi , don't worry . She'll be fine . She's strong . " said Ah Ra to me .

" Guys , thank you for taking care of her all this while . I'm so sorry . I know I've failed . " I said .

" It's never too late . You can still take care of her . Every girls' heart are fragile . It's normal thing for Jae In to be jealous . Plus , she doesn't know a thing about what actually happened . Min Jee is the real culprit . She love you so much . " said Ah Ra while looking at her best friend . Her eyes soften and tears falling . Sehun quickly wipe the tears and kiss her cheek while assuring her . I sighed . If only I could do that to Jae In . I felt that the hand that i'm holding to is moving .

" Oppa ? "

" Nae ? I'm here . " I said .

" Oppa mianae ! Neomu mianae . I really miss you . If only I don't leave the house and listen to your explanation th- " before she could finished her sentence , I quickly put my index fingers on her lips and smile .

" No , I'm sorry too . I miss you a lot . Next time , don't leave me again , okay ? I really love you and always will . " I said

" Really ? " she asked me .

" Really . I promise you . " I said . I try my best to stand up . When i could , I wrapped her in my arms and kiss her forehead .

" I love you , Kim Jae In . One day , I promise that you'll become Mrs. Xi . " I thought to myself .