Chapter 21

Jae In POV

" Are you ready ? " asked my aunt . Yes , today , i'm will donate my blood to Luhan . I just nodded my head and smiled . I was actually a bit nervous , because I afraid of bloods . But in order to save Luhan from the risk , I must be brave . The nurse came and push my bed to the room . The room which Luhan and I will stay . I saw Luhan's parents are looking at me , the boys , Ah Ra and my aunt .

" Stay strong baby . I pray the best for the both of you . I love you . " said my aunt before the nurse close the door .

In the room , I saw Luhan is lying on the bed , in two to three steps beside me . Unconscious , weak and pale . There , again . I felt my vision became blurry , yeah tears are rolling down .

" Are you ready miss ? " asked the doctor which bring me to reality . I nodded my head and say yes to him . One , two and three , the doctor inject me .

Aunt Marlene POV

" Your niece grown up as a beautiful , matured yet very kind . She's the best girl that became Luhan's friends . " said Mrs. Xi to me

" Yes , she is nice . I never knew my niece grown up being matured . Time passes too fast . Her parents died leaving her to me . I really hope , she'll be fine especially your son . The both of them are weak . " I replied .

" Aunty , Jae In is doing well . I know she'll be fine . Luhan is gonna be fine too . The both of them are strong . Let's pray for her . " said Ah Ra to me . She's so nice too . I smiled at her and pray for my beloved niece . Then , i felt my phone is vibrating inside my pocket . It's my husband .

Hubby : How's Jae In ? She's doing fine isn't she ?

Me : Jae In is doing fine . Her boyfriend lost a lot of blood . She donate her blood for him . She's in the operation room .

Hubby : Her boyfriend ? Oh god , i wish the both of them will be fine . Once the both of them is conscious , please send my regards . Take care honey . I love and miss you .

Me : Yeah , i will . Take care too , hubby . Pray for them . I love and miss you too .

I ended the conversation and saw the others are praying for Jae In and Luhan ... I joined them and pray the best for the both of them ....

---------------------

A/N : Hello ! I'm back ! Sorry if this chappie is not that good . Well , i'm updating using my phone . Sorry for some typos , error and grammar mistakes . Sorry for not updating for a long period . I have some shows to attend and preparations for school . It's just around the corner . Thanks for the readers for loving this story .  Love you guys ! Support , Comment , Vote and Share !