Chapter 16

Luhan POV

1:45 p.m. There’s 15 minutes more before meeting that s*ut . Ah Ra is here . I’m inside the car now . Hurm , maybe I should ask Sehun to follow me . Who knows , Min Jee could make trouble . I quickly take out my phone and give a call .

“Sehunnie , I want you to come with me . “ I said as I make a loudspeaker .

“ Wae hyung ? “ he asked me .

“ You know where I’m going right . I need you to help me . I’m afraid if she make trouble . “ I explained .

“ Ah , nae hyung . I’ll help you . “ he replied .

“ But , don’t stay close to me . I need you to see from far . Keep watching us and if anything that make you suspicious , please come and don’t wait okay  ? “ I said to him and he say yes . I say goodbye and drove to the mall .

-20minutes-

I’m here . –beep.beep- My phone is ringing and it’s a message .

Oppa ! Shocked how I know you phone number ? Well , I’m your future girl . Of course I know everything about you . Now , please proceed to “Jeadevy Café” . I’m waiting right now ~

Huh , relax Luhan ! You can do it . Its for Jae In . I walk inside the mall and I saw the café that she’s waiting for . Breath in , out . Luhan , let’s end it here .

“ Oppa ! She said while hugging me as soon as she saw me .

“ Stop it , I don’t like it . “ I said .

The waiter come and take our order . As soon as he leave ,

“ What do you want ? I have other thing to do now . “ I said to her in with my boring face . I saw someone waving the hand to me . It’s Sehun . He’s wearing a sunglasses so that nobody will know him . Nice job , Sehunnie . I give him a smile .

“ Relax oppa ! I want to spend my time with you . Well , it’s about our relationship . I thought he’s better than you , but he dumped me after he found someone who is better and hotter than me . “ she said ,

“ It has no connection with me . “ I replied .

“ It does . It won’t be like this , If I didn’t breakup with you . I want you back … “ she said and I saw tears drop down from her eyes .

“ Stop faking it . I hate this thing . “ I said to her . I noticed that some people in the café is looking at us and with no other choice , I have to wipe them . I have to take care my image ,

“ Enough , Min Jee . Just tell me what do you want ? “ I asked her and she’s about to say something , I hear my phone is ringing . It’s Jae In . I left her at the table and speak to my girl .

Min Jee POV

Well , he’s leaving the table . I can’t believe that he’ll wipe my tears ~ Awww ! How dramatic . I take out the powder . A powder that can make you fall into my arms , Luhan ~ I pour it in his drinks and stir it up to mix it . When it’s done , I start to pretend that I’m still crying . “

You’re done this time , Luhan .” I thought to myself while smiling evilly .

Luhan POV

Ah , Jae In . You’re so childish now . I can't believe that she call just because she miss me . Okay then , I’ll be back soon . I go back to the table and talk to Min Jee .

“ I’m going now . “

“ Wait ! I wanna tell you something . “ she stopped me . I sat back and look straight to her eyes ,

“What ? “ I replied , I take a sip of my drink when I noticed that Sehun is gone from his table . Just where did you go ?!

“ I want you to ……………………………” I can’t hear what she’s saying . I feel everything is double . I saw Min Jee’s figure is two , my drink is two now . After that , I feel my mind blank . I fall on the table .

Min Jee POV

I’ve been hiring Bob as my servant . He’ll do everything now . I shouted for help at the café and Bob who’s acting like one of the customers come and help me to carry my boy . The both of us undress him as we enter the nearest hotel room . I did undressing myself to and lie beside him while hugging him . Bob do as I say . He captured the picture and we looks like a husband and wife in first night . Aww , isn’t this nice ? I like it ~ Jae In , you’re done this time . You’ll get to pay everything okay ?

Sehun POV

I’m not going anywhere , I change my table . I saw Min Jee is pouring something in Luhan drinks and I saw her and a boy carrying my hyung out of the mall and now , I’m here at the hotel , the place that they brought my hyung to . I’ve called the 10 boys and they’ll be here . I hope I’m not late . 868 is the room number . As soon as the 10 boys are here , Kris hyung , Tao hyung and Xiumin hyung kicked the door and what I saw is Min Jee is hugging my hyung on the bed without dress on their body and there’s a boy are guarding them . I’m not waiting but I leave the boy to my hyung while me and Kai hyung helped Luhan .

“ What are you guys doing here huh ?! “ Min Jee shouted at us as she’s shocked to see the 11 of us is here . I asked Kris hyung to deal with her .

“ What about you ? Messing my chingu’s life ? “ he said . I just let them be and settle it themselves . Now , I’m worrying about Jae In and Luhan . Their relationship . As Luhan wear the shirt and jeans , we leave the boy and Min Jee there inside the room .

“ If you dare to do this again , I won’t be hesitate to call police . “ warned Xiumin hyung to her .

Luhan POV

“ Thanks guys . “ I said . I’m still weak but when I drink the mineral water , I feel strong a little bit

“ It’s not a big problems . Now , we’re about to arrive your apartment . Act like nothing happened . I know that you don’t wanna lose you girl right ? “ said Xiumin to me and I just nodded .

“ Good bye , see you guys soon . “ I said and quickly went up to my house .

“Oppa ! “ said Jae In to me . She’s hugging me tightly . I never feel this hug from her .

“ She miss you a lot and when she’s is walking to the kitchen , she accidently drop down her glass and accidently hurt her finger when she try to pick the pieces up too . “ explained Ah Ra to me .

“ Bwo ?! Why didn’t you be careful ? “ I said to her .

“ Sorry , I accidently drop them . “ she replied .

“ Nothing it’s okay . Ah Ra , how you’ll go back home ? “ I asked Ah Ra as we broke the hug .

“ I’ve called Sehun and he’ll be here 5 minutes later . “ she answered .

“ Ah nae , “ I replied .

We talked and few minutes later , Sehun arrived . He take Ah Ra back . And whispered ,

“ Don’t worry about it hyung . Stay calm . “ . I just nodded .

With that , they leave the apartment and went back home .

“ Why it takes too long ? “ she asked me

“ Wae , yeobo ? “ I asked her back .

“ I asked you oppa . You should answer me . “ she said ,

“ I meet my chingu . We spent time there . That’s why “ I lied to her , again ..

“ I miss you , “ she whispered to me ..

“ Me too … “ I replied and I kiss at the forehead .

“ It’s getting late , let’s sleep . “ she said to me . and I nodded .

“ Jal jja , yeobo . Saranghae , “ I said to her and kiss her forehead again .

I go inside my room and lie on the bed . God ! Why is this happening to me ? Why Min Jee have to appear when I’m happy with my girl ? Why Min Jee have to mess my life again ?! Why ?! I force myself to sleep without shower and slowly travel to the dreamland …….