Chapter 20

Jae In POV

“ ….. suitable for the patient . “ said the doctor as I’ve checked up .

“ Oh ! When can we proceed this ? I need him to stay alive . “ I replied with my smile on my face .

“ Tomorrow because the both of you have to rest . But , Mrs. Kim , are you sure about this ? Well , you are also not well and you have to think twice . This may put you in risk . “ explained the doctor .

“ No , I’ve made my own mind . Thank you doctor . I know , I’m not well , so can I went back to my ward and get rest ? I can’t wait for tomorrow . “ I said to him .

“ Yes , prepare yourself for tomorrow . “ he replied .

“ Thank you , “ I said and he nodded with smile .

On the way to my ward , Sehun and Ah Ra was very happy since there’s a suitable blood for Luhan , yeah me too . Suddenly , I heard my name was called by a woman .

“ Excuse me miss , I’d like to know . Is there any patient here named Kim Jae In ? “ she asked . I motioned Ah Ra to stop . Why ? Who is she ?

“ Wait , let me check first . May I know who are you ? “ asked the lady who’s in charge ,

“ I’m Jensen Marlene , her aunt . “ she replied .

Jensen Marlene ? Marlene ? Yeah ! Aunt Marlene is here ! I quickly motioned Ah Ra to push me to Aunt Marlene .

“ Her ward number is 6-“ before she be able to finish her sentence , I appeared , and

“ Aunt Marlene ! “ I said , approaching her .

“ Jenny ! How are you darling ? I received a call from your friend and he said that you admitted to this hospital , so I fly from Australia and came here . I’m so worried of you , honey . “ she said .

“ Don’t worry , aunt . I’m getting fine . “ I replied ,

“ Who are they ? “ she asked as she saw two unfamiliar people beside me .

“ Ah , this is Oh Se Hun and the other one is Min Ah Ra . They’re my best friends . “ I answered while introducing them .  She smiled and shook hands .

“ Hello , nice to meet you all . My name is Jensen Marlene , Jenny’s aunt . Don’t be shock if I called her that way . I gave that name to her . “ she explained

“ Yeah , nice to meet you too aunty . “ replied Ah Ra and Sehun

“ Let’s get back to your ward , honey . You have to rest . “ she said and now , she’s the one who’s in charge at pushing my wheelchair and Ah Ra now is clinging to Sehun’s arm . Lovey dovey couple .

She pushed me and when we’re about to enter it , someone blocked our way . It’s a parents of ……  Uh , I don’t know . Their eyes are teary  .

“ Thank you , Jae In . Thank you for your good deeds to save our son . “ the woman said to me .

“ I’m sorry , but who is your son and , most welcome , ma’am . “ I replied with my lips curved into smile .

“ I’m sorry to interrupt but , can we talk inside ? “ said my aunt and we headed inside . Sehun and Ah Ra excuse themselves to Luhan’s room . So there’s 2 unfamiliar people and my aunt in my ward .

“ Thank you , girl . For saving my son , Luhan . We are Luhan’s parent . “ said the man . I bet he must be Mr. Xi .

“ My pleasure to help him , sir . He’s my best friend . Of course I’ll help him .” I said and smile .

“ Help him ? What is it , Jenny ? “ asked Aunt Marlene as she doesn’t even know about this .

“ I have a friend and his name is Luhan . He lost a lot of blood and this hospital doesn’t have enough blood at his type . You know my blood type right ? It’s an O and we share the same type of blood . I’ve examined my blood and it’s suitable . I know you won’t give me the permission but please , Aunt Marlene . I really need to save him . It’s about life . I don’t wanna put him in risks . I really hope you’ll understand . “ I explained everything to her and tears are rolling down now .

“ Sweetheart , I won’t obstruct your good deeds but this is about you too . You’ll risk your own life , honey . You’re  not well . “ she said while wiping my tears .

“ I’ve made my own mind , Aunt . I won’t regret this . I did this for me and him . I believe I’ll be safe . Pray for me ! “ I said while forcing a smile for her , telling her that I’m strong .

“ Please , dear . I know you’re not only his friend . He often told us about you whenever he called us . I know you’re something to him . You’re his girlfriend , right ? “ asked Mrs. Xi . Uh-oh , I can’t lie her .

“ Uh , yeah ma’am . I am his girlfriend . “ I smile while looking at the other way , avoiding eye contact with her .

“ It’s so sweet of you , dear . I hope you guys will end up as husband and wife . I really like you . Now , we need to go and check on our son . Rest well , honey . We’ll pray for the both of you . “ said Mrs. Xi and I blushed . End up as husband and wife ? Uh ,,,

“ Yeah , ma’am . I will . “ I replied her .

“ Oh please , don’t call us ma’am and sir . Just call us omma and appa ? “ said Mr. Xi and again . Blushing !

“ Okay , “ I said while smiling . They bid goodbye and went out of my ward .

“ That’s so good on you , dear . But why did the both of you admitted to hospital ? “ asked Aunt Marlene . I stuttered . How should I explain this ?

“ Well , actually ……. “ I said and explained to her calmly .

“ Honey , even though I’ve  never seen him , I really believe that he love you so much . He can’t live without you . I know , you can’t control yourself that time and taking alcohol is not the solution dear . But I know , when we’re in anger , we can’t even control ourselves . If it was for me , I’ll do the same too . Well , disappointed . But , after you know the truth , I really hope that you guys will be happy again and  can end it up as husband and wife . It’s your last year in school . After you guys get married , you can stay at my house in Korea and use the cars . “ she said .

“ Aunty , I’m still too young for a marriage .  I will wait for suitable time for this okay ? First , let’s save me and him okay ? “ I replied .

“ Okay , honey . Time to sleep . You must rest a lot . Tomorrow you’ll have something important . I don’t wanna make you tired or something . So , nighty night , sweetheart . Love you , “ she said .

“ Thank you , aunt ! I really love you . “ I replied and slowly close my eyes and travel to dreamland .

Mrs. Xi POV

That girl , she’s so interesting  . She made up her mind to save my son .

“ Luhan , you’re so lucky to have that girl . I like her … “ I said to Luhan . He’s still unconscious .

“ Rest well , boy .. I love you . “ said my husband while sweeping his hand  gently to Luhan’s hair .