Chapter 1

Best Night Pt. 1

** Sayla P.O.V **

"Sayla baby c'mon it's your birthday." I know it's my birthday but I'm still not ready." Baby we have been together for 2 months now." "Caleb yes I know and it's been amazing. Besides I told you I want my first time to be special and with a man I love and I know damn well you don't love." How do you know that Sayla, huh, how do you know if I love you or not?" "Caleb you have never told me and you love me. Let's not forget you and Tiffany just broke up." " Sayla, I broke up with that bitch because I want you and only you. Now over the past two months I fell in love with you." "What! You are what." "Sayla you heard me, I love you. No fuck that I'm be completely honest with you. I'm in love with you. I just never said anything til' now." I walked up to Caleb kissing him with so much passion. When we pulled away I knew it was time for me to tell him the truth. My crush of 4 years, Caleb Jenkins. "Caleb Why didn't you tell me this before?" "It wasn't the right time." I smiled so big. I have had other boyfriends but Caleb was Mr. Perfect in my eyes and no one could tell me different. "I love you to Caleb." "Say it again Sayla." "I'm in love with you Caleb Jenkins" Just as we were about to kiss his phone rings. I'm watching him talk on the phone not eavesdropping just thinking should I finally give in and have sex with him? Well, since we love each other it would be us making love. "Sayla, Sayla, SAYLA" "Huh, baby I'm sorry I was in my world."" Long as your world includes me then I don't care." "It's always about you baby. Who was on the phone." "My dad sweetheart. He needs me I have to go. I hope you will seriously consider what I said about your birthday Sayla." "No need to. I want us to." I say with a big smile plastered on my face. Caleb kisses my cheek. "I'll be back tonight to get you." "yes baby, I'll be ready." "I love you." "I love you Sayla." I watched as he walked out room. I fell back on my bed giggling like a crazy school girl. I'm 23 and still a virgin and I'm loved by an amazing man who loves me back.

** Caleb P.O.V. **

I get in my car and call my friend Eric back. "Eric is everything set for tonight?" "You better know it." "Yes, Caleb you really going to do this?" "Of course, why wouldn't I." I asked. "I have changed my mind. Let's all just forget this Caleb." "I'll call you later Eric." I hung the phone up with a satisfied smile on my face.

(at my house)

Walking into my room I see the love of my life Tiffany laying on my bed with lace bra and panties on. Looking at her is getting me hard as a brick. I walk over to her kissing her on her neck and back. "Hey baby, I missed you. Where have you been Caleb?" "C'mon Tiff don't start that shit right now." "Did you fuck her?" "No I haven't but I will be doing that later on." "I'll be going now Caleb." "Tiff you coming back through later?" "You know I am baby."

** Sayla **

Walking into my parents' house. This home brings back so many memories to me. Some good some bad, but grateful for every moment. I pick up the picture frame that held the picture of my older brother and myself before we went to the Marines. Words cannot describe how empty I felt when he went.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" I hear my daddy screaming to me. "Thank you daddy." I say while hugging him tight. "Where is mom at daddy." "I'm right here behind you." "Happy birthday" "Can y'all believe it, 23 years ago I gave birth to my only daughter. 17 hours of unbearable pain, but when they placed you in my arms Sayla nothing else mattered." "Mom you give me Sheldon the same speech every year for our birthday. The only thing that changes is how old we are." I hear my dad laughing loud and hard. I joined in with him.

After dinner with my parents I went home to get ready for my special night with the love of my life Caleb Jenkins.

Comment:

Vote: