Chapter 10

Aftermath 

**Jaxson**
Hearing Benji crying from the loud door slam while Brian went after her. “It’s ok. It’s ok.” “I wan ravan daddy.” I couldn’t tell my son I am the reason she left and is hurt. “You will see her in a little bit. Let’s get something to eat.” Brian came back in the door out of breath. “where is she.” “I don’t know. I couldn’t find her.” “Stay here with Benji and I will go look.
I had been searching for about four and half hours I went back to the park and was about to leave ‘til I heard sniffles from someone crying. I cautiously walked through the trees and saw Rayven sitting down wiping tears from her face.
“I’ve been looking for you” She turned to look at me then rolled her eyes and turned back around. I walk up and sit beside her. We sat in silence but her tears were so loud.
“Rayven, let me take you back home.” “Why? So you and Brian can choose between me?” “That’s not what was happening.” “And let's not forget you do not want me around Benji. Right?” I paused for a moment. Before I could say anything she said: “that’s what I thought.” She got up and started walking away from me. I quickly got up and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me. Her back against my chest. She was fighting to get out on grip but my hold was to tight on her. I hear her scream out in pain. I quickly released her watching her grab her stomach area.
“What happen.” “Nothing leave me alone.” She tried to run away but I caught her arm. “I am not repeating myself. Talk now Rayven.” Tears slipped from her eyes. “I lost my son. Are you happy now?” I watched her break down crying, I walked up closer to her and held her tight. After a while, we walked back to her house.

**Rayven**
Walking into my house with Jaxson right on my heels I hear Benji running towards me trying to say my name. I smile at him as I am in engulfed in a tight hug from him. “I was scared you…..” I watch hm take a deep breath. “I was skared you left me Rayven. Pleaze don’t gooooooooo pleazzzzzzzz.” I smile and kneel down to him which wasn’t such a good idea. “Bay boy I am not going anywhere I promise.” “Yeaaaaaaaaaa” he continues “Can we watch a movie.” “Yeah, we can. Let me go get cleaned up ok.” I stand back up he nods his head while hugging me again.
I walk upstairs to my room with someone following me. I walk into my room and the door closes behind me. “I don’t need your assistance.” “I want to know everything” “You're not my daddy. Your child is downstairs.” Jaxson got in front of me and put his hands on my stomach. “Tell me.” I moved his hand and walked round him only to be pulled not him. “I’m trying to get to know you and be nice to you tell me what happens.”
“I lost my son.” “Is that what you're so attached to my son?” Hurt and anger washed over me and before I knew it my hand connected with his face. I walked over and sat on the bed and pulled my knees up to my chest and just cried.
“Sweetheart I’m so…” “Save it. Just fucking get out” “NO” Jaxson said loud and in a very demanding tone. He took his finger and turn my head towards him so our eyes are connecting. “I was wrong for saying that. I deeply apologize. I would like to know what happens.” I took a deep breath.
“My son’s grandparents killed my son and tried to kill me so I ran away.” I saw the puzzled look on his face. “Benji is fine he is in no danger. I took the sim card out my old phone brought a cheap burner phone so I could get the pictures of me and my son then I destroyed the sim card. I have nothing or no one and when you and Brian were saying those things it hurt because my son's father used me as a bet but he wasn’t counting on me getting pregnant.”
“I’m so sorry. Brian talks about you all the time and he says how much Benji adores you and I guess I am worried no scared.” “Why” “Benji’s mom never wanted him. He was just a pawn in her game to get money. I’m a single father with the help of my family mostly my mom and Brian so I am careful about who I let around him. I do not need another person to just walk out of his life.” “I would never just walk away from Benji.” “What about me? Are you going to walk away from me Rayven?”

COMMENT:
VOTE: