Chapter

Best Night Pt. 2

** Sayla P.O.V ** 

Stepping out the shower nervous on every level but knowing I’m giving myself to the man who I love and will spend my life with excites me even more. I am brought out of my thoughts when my phone buzzing.

(text mess. Convo)

C:     Hey beautiful are you ready?

S:      Yes, baby I am.

C:      I’ll be there in 30 minutes’ sweetheart.

Fixing my hair and applying my lip gloss I smile at myself in the mirror. I remove my robe lotion my body down, spray on some perfume. Slip on my dress and put on my heels. I admire my beauty in the mirror when I hear a knock at my door. No turning back now I say to myself. I open the front door to see Caleb looking more handsome than I ever have seen him before.

“Baby you look so handsome.” Caleb kissed he hard. Something felt off about it. Maybe it’s just my nervous, yes it’s my nervous. I pulled back. “You ready for tonight?” I asked with a smile on my face. “Yes, now let’s go Sayla.” I stepped outside and locked the door. Caleb grabbed my hand and interlocked them together.

We pulled up to a hotel. “Caleb what are we doing here?” “Love, you didn’t honestly think I was taking you to a cheap dump place now did you?” “I wasn’t sure where we were going. I was hoping your house.” “I have everything set up for you sweetie. C’mon.”

I open the door to see rose petals everywhere, long stem roses, and candles. I watch as Caleb light candles. “Caleb!” I finally mange to get out of my mouth. I feel his arm snake around my waist as he kisses my neck. “Baby this fails in comparison to you.” He whispers in my ear. I turn around quickly and face him. I eagerly kiss him.

“Are you ready. Are you sure. I don’t want to push you Shayla.” Looking into Caleb’s eyes I see flashes of different things. I saw for sure power and lust but why power. “Yes Caleb, my love I am ready.”

Caleb takes off my dress slowly. I take my time unbuttoning his shirts. Looking at all his chocolate skin. His muscles he looks flawless like nothing is wrong. Caleb picks me up and carries me to the bed. He climbs on top of me. “You ready beautiful.” “Yes, I ….” Before I could even say anything Caleb was inside of me and I hurting. It’s almost like something inside of him snapped. Trying to feel some form of love from him but I don’t. What have I done.

Once we were done Caleb fixed me a glass of champagne. Before I knew it I was sleep.

** Caleb P.O.V. **

Walking into Eric’s house I see 4 of my friends drinking and smoking weed. I yell out with so much enthusiasm “Pay me my money bitches,” “You fucked her?” Jesse asked. “Hell yeah and I even recorded some of it, for y’all to see.” I pulled out my phone and showed them the moment I took her virginity.

“C-Dawg you are the man” Paul said. “Here is my $150.00.” Jesse said followed by the Eric, Paul, Tony.

“How did you leave without her knowing” Tony asked.” I slipped about 4 sleeping pills in her drink, I’ll be there in the morning when she wakes. It was hard enough to fuck her. Bitch so dumb she ate all the lies I told her.” I told them.

“Now pass that over.”

Comment:

Vote: