Chapter 1: "Welcome to Paris"

If you need an idea of how Li looks...I tried.

Hey, you can call me Li

Hey, you can call me Li. I am an asian american tomboy girl who lived in California before suddenly leaving. I'm going to share some of my adventures here. "Here" being in an "action fiction, magical girl, animation" series. To put it simply, I'm in a popular kids show known as "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir." I am currently in Paris, animated, and freaking out!

All I did that night was watch the show on kisscartoon.com on my bed and BAM! a power outage. Next thing you know it's colder and I'm sitting on a dimly lit park bench. As I look toward the street lamp I see an elderly asian man slightly hunched over with a can. He didn't look human, or you could say he did but...animated. He started to speak, "Welcome to the (Miraculous) city of Paris, Li." My sense told me to get out of there, but there wasn't any place to go. Besides, what if this was a dream? If it was, I wanted to enjoy it. The man continued, "You are Li, correct?" I nodded my head. "Please follow me Li." I did, but never follow a strange man kids. We walked until he stopped in front of possibly a physical therapist healing shop? We went inside and into one of the rooms with a mat on the ground. He sat on one side and I sat on the other cross-legged. Once settled, a small green turtle flew from the man's bracelet. I believe it was his kwami, Wayzz? He then spoke, " You must know who I am, yes?" "You are Master Fu," I replied. "You're the 'Great Guardian'." He nodded, "Do you know why you're here?" I seriously wanted to say: TO HELP LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR?! DO I GET MY OWN MIRACULOUS?! Instead, I just shook my head. He started to laugh as if he read my thoughts. "Li, please show me that black cuff, with the white wings, and chain on your wrist." I moved my left arm and showed the man my wrist. "Now how long have you had that cuff Li?" "From what I've been told, I think I had is since I was five, because I kept messing around in my grandma's drawer and got attached to this cuff. I can't even take it off, and if I try to cut it, it won't work." Master Fu closed his eyes and hovered his hands over my wrist. After a minute he rang a gong and my cuff started to glow a bright red. With that, a small bird came out and tumbled onto the mat. It moved very little and slept. The bird had long black legs and majority of its body was white with one red area on its head. It was a chinese crane kwami. "Her name is Vina," Master Fu said. "She is known as the 'Cursed Crane,'

"The previous holder of the crane miraculous was consumed by power and their negative emotions amplified their power causing Vina to go crazy by releasing aura so powerful that you could feel their presence from at least a mile away." "Was an akuma involved?" I asked. "Because of her previous owner's desires, multiple akumas were inside that cuff with her trapped inside. I was able to get rid of the akumas within the cuff, but that meant breaking the cuff. Vina wasn't the same once the cuff was fixed again. Vina's powers became unstable due to being infected with darkness. She was on the brink of death, so I decided to make her condition stable by binding her to the bracelet to keep her from suffering so she could slowly heal. In order to save her life, I sent her to your world, where you just happened to find it." I stared wide eyed at Master Fu and looked toward the two kwamis. "Why am I here? To return the bracelet?" "You are here to become a vessel capable of controlling and containing Vina's powers, because I sense that she has taken a liking to you since your cuff won't come off." He started chuckling. "I will try to train your mind and body to help you and Vina. I must warn you, if you are not prepared, you may fall into the dark. This is the risk and this is the curse you may fall under." I nodded, my head and used two of my fingers to pet Vina's head. She cooed and slowly opened her eyes.I smiled to myself as I was ready to take on this new adventure.