Chapter 8: "Encounter with a Chat."

Master Fu went out on a shopping errand, and I took a shower just to clean myself off from the park. I wore a white tank top and grey shorts. I walk out of the bathroom with a towel on my head to dry off the water. A few steps toward my bed and I feel a presence behind me. I roundhouse kick the intruder only for my left ankle to be grabbed. I look at the culprit to see a blonde black masked male. "Why hello there My Lady. Nice reflexes." He let's go of my ankle, and I stare at him. "Ch-Chat Noir? What are you doing here?" Yup. Time to act like I don't know you. "I came to see you My Lady, and I'm curious about the paint I saw on your face earlier." "Are you stalking me Chat Noir?" I said jokingly. He wasn't smiling. "Um... I was hanging out with a friend..." "Uh huh. My lady, since you are new to the city. Would you like a tour?" What. "Um..." I became flustered. Dang that suit was nice. I started giggling to make the situation lighter. "Sorry Chat Noir, I have homework I got to handle."Chat gave a slightly angered face. "My lady-." "Call me Li you silly cat." "I doubt you have that much homework, and I don't like 'no' for an answer." At this point I was scared of Chat. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a dark butterfly heading our way. I had to think fast. "Hey! Hey!... How about another day we can hang out, okay?" He smiled and lifted me by the waist and started to twirl. "Excellent My Li. Let's meet here tomorrow at 7!" The butterfly slowly landed on window sill.

"NO! I was so close to getting Chat Noir's miraculous!" A man in the shadows cries. "No matter. The likeliness of this relationship is doomed to fail and my akuma will be ready. Hahaha... But this girl who saw the akuma could be an issue. I may have to deal with her."

"TOMORROW?!" I say. "Why is there something wrong?" He was holding both my hands now. "NO NO NO! I was just shocked of the suddenness." "GREAT!" He spun me around until my back was leaning against his chest. His arms were wrapped around me. I look up to see him smiling down. Then he gave me a kiss on my cheek and let go. "Till tomorrow my love!" With that, he leapt out the window. I stood there, mouth a gap, blushing, and touching my cheek. What. The. Fudge. What am I gonna do with Nathaniel? Adrien?!

The butterfly flies back home.

Next day, I had to call in sick due to another akuma accident and let me say this. I was able to get back to class for the last 5 minutes but fell asleep. Nat had to shake me awake. Now I had to get ready with my tour with Chat Noir.

It was 6:45 and I was wearing a simple blue dress and black flats. At 7 sharp Chat Noir knocks on my balcony. "Hello my lady!" He bends to kiss my hand. "You look lovely." He hands me a flower. "You look good too as always." I reply. "Well my lady, let's go!" He's saying the lady thing again... Oh well. We walk out to the balcony and he holds me with one arm. Using the other arm he uses his staff and we travel to another roof top. From there he holds me bridal style all the way to we get to the top of a nice building overlooking the city. He puts me down, and shows me his display. A small table lit with a candle in the center, a simple table setting, a covered dish, and two chairs. There were lanterns around us to illuminate the scene. It was beautiful. I walk toward it and turned around making my dress swoosh. "It's beautiful Chat! I can't believe you did this!" "Come on let's sit and eat." He lifted the cover to reveal some spaghetti with red sauce. "If I didn't know any better Chat, I would say you were thinking of The Lady and the Tramp scene to happen." I say. "Haha maybe." I sit and put the flower next to me.We eat, and make small talk. When I was done eating I had to tell him that this wasn't going to work out. "Chat, we need to talk." Yeah yeah this is a cliché line. "What you did for me tonight is incredible probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me." He looks up and smiles. "But, is this really alright?" Smile immediately gone. "You're a person under a mask, a superhero, you have people to protect. I haven't even seen your face!" Kay I have seen your face. "I understand why you wouldn't want to show me either so forget I said that. The point is that you're a hero like Ladybug, and like ladybug, you were both created to protect Paris. Ladybug and you are made for each other. It's your destiny!" I was now standing from my chair and so was Chat Noir. "Why do you always push me away?" Replies Chat. He's speaking from both Adrien and him now. "Who's they? What destiny?! I choose who I want to be with. Not fate." He stepped closer and held my upper arm. I didn't want to look up at him, but he used his hand to grab my chin and face him. "Do you like me?" He asks. I pull away and say, "Of course I like you! I may have even fallen for you!" "Then why can't you let this happen?" "Because it's not meant to happen. At least not with me. I'm sorry." I pick up the flower and was about to leave via the stairs on the roof but I saw a spark of purple. AKUMA! "CHAT GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I scream and tackle him to the ground only for the butterfly to land on the flower. At least it wasn't Vina... AHHH IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE. "Li! Li! Are you alright? Stay awake!" I black out.

Some tour this turned out to be.

Back at an observatory Hawkmoth thinks, "What's going on here? My butterflies never missed a target before yet she is stressed too. Why isn't she awakening under my control?"

I wake up to find myself laid on my bed. I look to my left to see a note. It read: Thanks for accompanying me for dinner. I'll see you later! Hope you feel better soon.

Yours truly, Chat Noir

What a cute note. Well I guess I don't have to worry about "Chat" but Adrien may be a different story. "VINA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" "You don't have to shout I'm right here. Why wouldn't I be okay?" She was sitting near my head and I sat up to face toward her. "An akuma may have landed in the flower I was holding earlier but nothing happened besides a headache. It was originally going towards Chat Noir but I stopped it." " Really? It's possible it affected your powers. Do u still have the flower?" I looked around me to see that it landed on the floor. "Here it is." "Do you feel ill? Or possibly on the verge of going crazy?" "Not at all and this feels like a normal flower to me." "We can ask Master Fu but for now let's get some rest. There was way too much drama on that date."