Chapter 14: Injustice

"Master Fu, are you sure you want to go career day? You don't have to." "I'll go. I am your guardian here after all. I also want to check up on Ladybug and Chat Noir." "Okay then..."

Now... Chloé's being a butt and using her father's authority to prove that Marinette took the bracelet. Agh! Which she obviously did not! How can a girl take a bracelet and hold croissants. Which were, by the way, delicious!

"Li use your deductive skills!" Said Ayla. Huh? I was not expecting this. "Oh you don't want my help." I say waving my hands back and forth across my chest. "Sabrina's dad is a professional." "Yeah but you're crazy good at predicting these things. You're like psychic." "Fine..." I say. I could fake it and look around the room saying the most realistic thing or I can be HECKA oracle like. I decide to do both. I wrote a note and handed it to Ayla, "This is for you. Don't open it till later." Now, I have to choose my words carefully. "Well? Who took my bracelet?!" Barks Chloé. "Um," I stood up from my seat and climbed on top of my desk. Sitting cross-legged on top my desk I faced Chloé. I look to my left to see Ayla reading my note. "No one took your bracelet. Marinette couldn't have taken it because her hands were busy holding that tray and tongs over there passing out croissants." "Well if she's so innocent why doesn't she show us her bag?" "You're invading in her privacy that's why. Geez you'll get your bracelet back later!" To my left I heard a gasp from Ayla. I just smirked. "What do you mean later?! I want my bracelet back now!"

On the paper I wrote:

"No one from this class took the bracelet with greed.

A black morsel got hungry and wanted to feed.

Don't you fret, you'll get it back.

But after a "justice" power attacks.

Rogercop will come your way,

And in return he'll get a promotion and possibly a higher pay."

Woah... Why was I rhyming?

"What are you smirking at?" Chloé growled. "Oh nothing." "So um...Mr. Li, do you know who took the bracelet?" Asks Mr. Bourgeois. "I said all I can give." "Did you take the bracelet?!" Yelled Chloé. Her voice was getting to me. "Okay, one, I'm like 25 feet away from you and haven't moved. So what do you say to that?" "Daddy!" "Search that girl!" "But sir, there is no probable cause or evidence that she took it." "Well then! Then! YOU'RE FIRED!" cried Mr. Bourgeois. "Um excuse me," I raise my hand, "that is very unjust of you for using your role as mayor, may I mention our role model, to act like this." Everyone just stared at me in shock. "Yeah I called you out Mr. Bourgeois." And so that went scene ran through my head, but did I actually do it? No. I don't even know if I'm a citizen of this country. So it's probably best I don't get kicked out or found out by Chloé or the Mayor. I'm in a show! I don't think I have papers to be here! Sabrina's dad left the premises in shame.

"Girl what did you write?" Asks Ayla as she waves the paper in front of my face."How did you come up with this?" "That's a secret..." "Come on! I'm your friend! Tell me!!!" Ayla was loud enough for the whole class to turn around except for Adrien who was out. "Ayla, guys, I'll let you decide to whatever floats your boat." "That's such a Li-like answer." "Haha! Throwback to first day of school." "But if you guys want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to ask me." Because all of y'all get akumatized, but so far I stopped Nino and Alix. "Li I'm gonna roll with you're a psychic and you're possibly as cool as the Miraculous team." Says Ayla. I just smile. I look around for Master Fu, but it looks like he left.

Minutes pass and I hear a robot voice outside the door. I duck and cover. "Where is Mayor Bourgeois? And where is Li?" Me? And after some terrible lying from our teacher the guy left. I headed into the girl's locker room, "Vina! Wings up!" I ran out the door but happen to run straight into a chest. "Ow... My nose." "You alright little dove?" "I'm a crane you silly cat." I push away, as he grins down at me. "Man you're really small..." "What did you say?!" I jumped on his back and fake strangle him with my arm. "Alright alright I give!" "That's what I thought." Chat thought, how familiar...From the corner of my eye I see red and black. Ladybug comes in, "Come on lovebirds we got justice to serve!" We ran outside to see Cholé get in Rogercop's car. Why you stupid?! The car started to hover, and I flew behind it landing on the car.

Rogercop came up and we were running on the car. Ladybug got knocked over and I flew down and grabbed her arm. Once on the ground we saw a flying Chat. I let ladybug handle this one and she caught him with her yo-yo. "Now what." Chat said. "He's probably going to Mayor Bourgeois's office."

It was dark now and we were stalking the building. "Chat, Crane, can you guys distract the police? I'm going in. Once you're done come help me out." "You got it Ladybug!" I said.

Chat Noir slid down his staff. Guess the guy knows how to pole dance with that fireman's pole in his room. He gathered the guards and I flew in spinning and moving the helicopters away from the building. "Look at the pretty birdie!" I led them back far enough that I busted in the office....just to be FREAKN handcuffed to the desk. "Seems the little dove has been captured." Says Chat. With that he got handcuffed to the neighboring shelf. "Ha! Look who's talking!" He gave me a suggestive smirk and I turned away. I could not look at him. Ladybug got the akuma and we were free.

"My bracelet!" Chloé squealed. "It must have fallen into a side pocket." "So troublesome." I mumble. "Hmm?" Chat Noir questions as he puts his arm around me. I walk a little faster to escape his arm and turn to wave. "Cat-cha guys later!"

"Cat-cha?"

Haha implication of the next episode