Chapter 18: Guilt

"I fly back. The ring is gone?! What did you do with it!" "Looking for something?" I turn to see Chat Noir holding Marinette bridal style. "Oh your back." "You have something that's not yours." He comes at me with his staff. "Where is Crane?" I heard the former Ladybug mumble. "She's worried about me..." "quiet!" "Marinette do you know where her akuma is?" "I don't! I'm sorry!" "Ha! You think I have an akuma! Good luck trying to defeat me!" Chat hits me on the side of my head and pins me to the statue. "Why are you doing this? Look at what you're doing?" "What I'm doing?" "Don't listen to him. You are the Queen of Despair!" I heard a dark voice whisper. I push him off. I hear Marinette yell, "This isn't you Li! You're hurting the innocent, your causing destruction! Open your eyes." "Wait- don't!" "Move! I am the ONLY one in control!" I look around to see smoke mixed with fog. Roads are destroyed, buildings are ruined, and some fires here and there. I didn't know it but tears were coming from my face. "Marinette!" I cried and tackled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry! Sa-sawry!" I cried. I grabbed her hand and forced the earrings back in. "Pl-pl-ease go somewhere safe." I told her. A sharp pain hit my chest and it was hard to breathe. "AAHHH!" I kneel to the ground. "LI?! What's going on?" Cried Chat Noir. "I-I ha-ave more than one akuma. Th-there are several in my body." "What can we do?!" Ladybug swings back in. "Let-t me do something for you first." I fly up and head back to Hawkmoth lair. I smash through the window. I grab Hawkmoth, fly back out and drop him at the heros' feet. "HAWKMOTH!" The two said at the same time. Instantly, Ladybug tied him up in her yo-yo. "I will no longer be your servant Hawkmoth!" I cry. I start coughing and black liquid come out. "How do we fix her Hawkmoth?!" Chat demanded. "I can't fix her. She was my experiment." "YOU'RE EXPERIMENT! SHE IS A HUMAN BEING!" "Guys," I start, "I don't know how much control I have left till the other me, Despair, comes back. I just need to tell you both I'm sorry. Ladybug I fell in love with the boy you love. I thought I could control my feelings but I couldn't. I feel I broke your trust and if you hate me. I get it." I was crying but what I got in return was a hug from her. "How could I hate you?" "I'm so sorry! I knew and-." "Well what am I going to do?" We broke apart, and I walked toward Chat. "Chat, I hurt you and I-" he just hugged me. I closed my eyes and cried into his suit. I walk back a bit and face them. It was time to get rid of the akumas inside of me.

A/N: okay