Chapter 21: Wrap up

Adrien's POV:

Time for school huh... what day is it today? Valentine's Day? Save me. Though I am flattered. "Come on Plagg let's get going." "So, do you have someone you're going to confess your love to today?" "Of course Plagg. It's Ladybu-" Ladybug. Ladybug right? My lady? "Should have figured." Replied Plagg. "Hey Adrien, what's this box wrapped in newspaper in your bag? It's been in this side pocket for a while and I think you forgot about it." "Hm?" I ruffle the side pocket and pull out a three by four box. I don't remember this is in here. "I guess I'll open it then." I open the box, a silver heart locket with the word, "Li" on the front, my name on the back, and inside there was a girl and me. "Who are you?"

At school, something felt off. I look around to see everyone. Right?

"Adrikins! Happy Valentine's Day!" Chloé tackled me to a hug. "Can you please sign this?" She begged. "Chloé, I don't like-" she's not going to take 'no' for an answer. "Okay." I sign the poster and sit next to Nino. "Hey bro, what's got you down?" Asked Nino. "Are you lovestruck?" Questioned Ayla. "No, I just feel confused. Like I felt this before but even more so today. I think I'm forgetting something." Marinette chimed in, "This was how I felt two weeks ago." "How?" Replied Ayla. "You know that statue in the park with Ladybug and Chat Noir? Well when I passed it, there was a third figure but I can't remember who they are." "A third figure? There's another one!" Screamed Ayla. "I need to check this out!" She screams louder. "What did they look like?" "She had short hair, female, and had feather fans as weapons." "I wanna look her up... Mari, I wrote about her in my blog, but I don't remember her. Apparently she was the Cursed Crane." "Cursed Crane?" Questioned Adrien. "Yeah. It's strange that none of us remember her." "Maybe that's the curse man!" Added Nino. Adrien frowned as he tried to remember. His fuzziness did start two weeks ago so there is a possibility this could be connected. "Ayla, can I see a photo?" "Yeah no problem." The girl was in mid air, arms surrounded by white feathers, she was like an guardian. For the rest of class I try to clear my thoughts, but I ended up drawing her. "Who are you?" "Whatever floats your boat?" "Who said that?"

Hahaha! I think I like you. I open my eyes and cough a bit. Where am I? "Welcome back, Li." I turn my head to the left to see an elderly Asian man sitting in a chair. "Hello, Master Fu." "You were on support for two weeks, and you have healed quite well." "What's the date today?" "February 7th." "Do they remember me?" "No... it's possible they will again eventually." "Hmm... I didn't want to mess with their lives anymore. I gave them pain-" "yet you gave them joy as well. Do you want to go back?" "Yes."

"Ladybug! Look out!" Chat Noir cried as Dark Cupid shot his arrows. "Ladybug...I hate you!" With that, Ladybug escapes the clutches of the dark lipped Chat. I watch from a rooftop to see Chat jumping from roof to roof a block away. Time to make an entrance. "Heads up!" I call out. "What?!" he turns his head, but not fast enough. I tackle him to a neighboring roof and face each other. "Who are you?" He questions. "Long time no see...Sharp Shooter!" I send white feathers toward his direction. He's fast enough to dodge some but he gets hit. "I-I- can't move!" "You're paralyzed, you won't be able to move for a minute. It's great to see you again silly cat!" I say smiling. Silly cat? He thought. He gives a confused face. "I used to call you that. Well. Pucker up!" "What?!" "Sorry cat, it's for your own good." I guess this will determine if I'm really for him. I think. I walk up to him, wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him. His eyes widen but he soon recovers. He wraps his arms around my waist as the minute of paralyzation wears off. I pull away and look up at him. "It's me. Crane." "Little dove? I think I rememb-" "No time. Got to help Ladybug. But the majority of your memory of me should recover slowly. I fly my way over to Ladybug and knock Dark Cupid off balance. Beep Beep! Shoot time is up. "Gotta go guys! My time is up!" "Wait!" Chat cried and grabbed my wrist. "We'll meet again very soon." I reply, "Oh and catch Ladybug up please!" With that I ran into an alley. I transform back and hold Vina in my hands. My hair now touches my shoulders, and I wore denim capris, a red and white striped shirt, and red sneakers. "Feels good to be back?" She asks. "It's good to be back." I say.

"Class we have a returning student, and due to medical conditions she left for sometime. Would you like to introduce yourself again?" She didn't remember me and I doubt my classmate did too. I wear a plaid red skirt, a white blouse, black vest with fun buttons, red tie, black knee high socks, and flats. My hair got longer and was now to my shoulders. "Hello again, you may not remember me, but my name is Li."

"Li! This is Li. The girl in the photo." "Goodbye Adrien" "You kissed me, you said 'goodbye,' you're still alive! I remember you now. Everything. You're the Cursed Crane."

The bell rang and I looked from Marinette to Adrien. Marinette seemed to be thinking deeply and Adrien makes a beeline straight towards me. "Can we talk?" He asks. "Um ye-." He holds my hand, and I get dragged out of the room to another classroom. "Who does she think she is?!" I heard Chloé scream. "Guess the guy knows her." Comments Nino.

In the classroom, Adrien faces away from me as I stand there looking at his back. "You're really back?" He questions and turns. "I thought you died!" He comes closer. "You! You erased my memories of you! Why?!" He grabs both of my upper arms and I felt sad instantly. "I'm sorry." I say and lower my head so he doesn't see my tears forming. He moves my chin upward to make me look at him, but I close my eyes. "I-I honestly thought I was going to die." We hug as we calm each other down. "Adrien, I'm not from here, you wouldn't understand from where, but I have affected you so much and I love you." "You love me?" I nod my head. He pushes away a bit and we're arms distant apart. Adrien gets closer to my face, and says, "Never do that again. I'm not going to lose you." He kisses me and I kiss back. He wraps his arms around my face as I hook mine around his neck. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too." I smile at him. "Oh I have something for you." He ruffles in his bag and pulls out a locket. I turn around so I can wear it. He clasps it on and I turn it over in my hands. "You know I love it." I say and kiss him on the cheek. "I love everything about you." I say and grab his hand. He blushes and turns away. Cute. We exit the room holding hands. I guess we're a superhero couple now? I smile to myself. 

 Can't stop me with a curse.

"Let's go!"

A/N: I tried... Thanks for reading!