Chapter 20: "Goodbye Adrien"

I, Li, was looking at the sky . Grey clouds were forming and I saw Chat Noir crying kneeling next to me. "Don't cry." I say rubbing away his tears. "Is everything fixed?" He nods his head. "Am I fixed?" He hugs me. Is that a yes or no? I lift my head to see the gashes gone. Yet I feel tired. I looked to my right to see Ladybug. "Chat," Beep! Beep! His ring went off. "Chat, you and Ladybug have to go. Your identities are going to be revealed." "I'll be back, I have to check on some civilians. You look alright, Li." "I'm glad." I reply and then I start coughing a bit. "Li, you are alright? Aren't you?" "She's weak." I heard Master Fu say. "Her body has gone under a great deal of stress due to the amount of dark powered akuma. She is in critical condition." "Then we need to bring her to a hospital!" Chat cried. Chat tried to move me. "Ow! Put me down, please." He just stared at me. "I'm sorry I wasn't more careful." I say touching his face. Beep! His ring went off and out came Plagg. "Hi there, Love, Plagg." "You knew it was me?" He looked surprised. "Yes, I'm sorry to cause you so much pain. Let me help you. Vina, wings up." I transformed in front of him. His mouth dropped but turned into a smile. I had an inkling you were Crane." I chuckled a bit to only cough. "Let me give you peace." "What?" "Sharp Shooter!" I flung a single red feather towards the sky as it distributed into many for the entire affected Parisians. "What is that?" "It will give you peace it will calm you..." "But what about you?" "Why don't you trust me?" "Because you're crying." I feel my face. I've been crying a lot today. "Li, this red feathers..." "you'll forget me Adrien. To forget this pain, I'll make you forget me." "WHY?! Let me keep you! If not physically! Let me keep you in memory! Why?!" He started crying. "I don't want you to cry over me. Goodbye Adrien." I kiss him and lay back down. My energy was leaving me and I closed my eyes.

"NO! NO! NO! Li?!" It rained as Adrien clung to the body. A red feather slowly land on his head and he suddenly stopped crying.

-----

"Young man, what are you doing down there?" Adrien turned around to see a short elderly Asian man. "You should get home young man, it's wet and you can get sick." The man took the boy from the body and gave him an umbrella. "What happened to that girl?" Adrien questions. "There was an accident, but your father's looking for you. Agreste, yes?" Master Fu pushed the young man until his car was parked.

Master Fu walked back to the girl's body. "Good thing she didn't erase my memory. Now it's time to take you home."

A/N: I need to think about the ending because I don't think I'm done yet

Also if you powered through reading this, thanks :)