Chapter 2

"Aaaaaaaaahh!", screamed Xia Shion, and sat up on his bed, gasping for air. He scanned the room around him. He was shocked. He was no longer in the same room but, in a broken down house, and something told him that he was alone. The room was much larger.

Xia shion was startled. He remembered the pain of dying. He put a finger into his mouth. He removed a tooth, and inspected it. He went to the nearby mirror, and looked at himself. He was a child of 16 years. He had white hair, a red iris, and wore a blue shirt, and some torn-up khaki pants.

Xia Shion....... Due, to some reason he felt that it probably was no longer his name. Who was this kid? He suddenly spat out blood.

Shion was mortified. He immediately sat down and tried to analyse the sensation that he felt.

"WHAT?! This kid has a soul container! " shrieked Shion. Sadly, this guy's condition is severely serious. But, it wasn't a problem for Xia Shion. He had after all researched quite a lot in his life. Many of the diseses in the world were known to him and now, he probably knew enough to be considered the top of the medical world. A problem of a broken soul container was rare but, was fixable.

This kid's soul container was damaged when he was a child. Xia Shion required to know how he ended up in this body?

He sat down and started to think. The doorbell rang and the door creaked open. A kid who had red hair, and wore a maroon coloured shirt  which was hanging on his shoulders, and equipped white trousers, came in. He had a grin on his face. He said, " Hey ! Rakkun aren't ya coming out to play? "

Shion got up. Rakkun? That was this kid's name? Okay. While he was walking towards the door, he spotted a purse, and he took out 100 djans from it. After doing so he proceeded to the door and said, "" Yeah, I'm coming "

The red haired kid said," Hey Rakkun, How do you manage to live in that broken down cottage ?"

Rakkun looked back. Indeed, they were walking away form a broken down cottage. He smiled, and said nothing.

In his previous life, he was born in a wealthy family, and it was one which had rich relations. On the outside, they appeared to be very respectful, but, they too were talking behind his back. He was 10 years old when he lost his grandfather, his parents had already died by the time he was 6 months old. From then, his life was living hell, he was ragged, caught up between fights, he was scrutinized, people spat on him.....

" Hey! Where in the world are you?" asked the red haired kid.  

" Ah! Yes, I just lost myself. Haha...." he replied.

The kid smiled and asked," What are you thinking about? Hmmmm..... is it Lora?"

Rakkun just smiled and turned his head. Maybe that was a girl, if so, this was possibly the best way to respond. He was skilled in acting.

The kid responded," I thought so ."

Rakkun sighed, Phew so far, so good.