Chapter 4

Rakkun was falling again. He was very calm, because he just couldn't care any less. He turned around and tried to sleep. Hmm..... Ah!

Rakkun got a method to save himself without even trying. He remembered that he didn't have a soul container in his previous life. But, now he had one ! Even if he did, it was a damaged one. But, it could still save him from dying !

It was going to damage the soul container nearly beyond repair, and the method also had a fifty percent chance of working. But, it was a chance !

A few hours later, Rakkun turned around and he looked below. He was about to sacrifice his soul container for his life. But, when he looked below, he saw himself approaching.... himself ?!

Seconds later, Rakkun realized that he was approaching himself, as the substance which made it look so was, water ! Furthermore, It was quite deep. The surrounding area was rocks. In his previous life, Rakkun was a brilliant swimmer, as he had received training from running away from sects which he had destroyed.

" Splash ! ", Rakkun dived into the water. " Aaaaah ! ", he immediately leaped out of the water and landed on the rocks beside it. " Huf ! Huf ! Huf ! ", Rakkun was gasping for air. And then, puked out blood. This water was leagues apart from overflowing with soul energy ! It was to the point a person of the level of a heavenly soul god would receive severe burns and it would be considered minute. But, for Rakkun, his bones were almost melted and his skin was charred black. He started to scream unable to bear the pain, and then, suddenly stopped. And, a life-threatening thought began to emerge, maybe..... this water could be used ?

Rakkun immediately got to work. Even though he was being burnt alive, he managed to maintain focus. He took out a bottle of water he had with him and took a little bit of the pond water that he named <<Soul water>>, using the bottle cap. Then, he proceeded to pour the water into the bottle with great precision. He then shook the bottle and obtained the diluted solution of the water. The bottle heated up. Rakkun waited for a while before saying, " Hmm... It should be ready by now. "

Rakkun opened the bottle and took a sip from it. He felt the water trickle down his throat and as soon as it reached his stomach," BOOM ! ". Rakkun spat out a lot of blood, and after doing so, he fainted. Rakkun woke up a while later, but, couldn't stand up. He was lying on the rocks, and grinning. He said," Looks like my evaluation wasn't wrong ! This water does have healing properties ! ". The blood which he had spat out earlier was his bad blood. Saying that, Rakkun fainted again.

After a while, he woke up. Most of his injuries were heavy, but, his bones had returned to their normal condition. If he had gone to any doctor, they would be astonished and would say that he was beyond repair, but, he wouldn't. According to him, there was always a chance. This just happened to be just one of those times in his two lives. But, his injuries were still grave. Rakkun got up, and crawled towards the lake. He had water with him, as he thought of repairing his soul container. This water was clearly not normal. He sensed that his soul container was in better shape than before, and he only took the diluted solution which consisted of a thousandth of the soul water !

He diluted it again and drank it. It was followed by another ' Boom ! ', after which he fainted.

He repeated this action for a very long time, one which he had lost track of. But, he did not age ! He spent a long time thinking about it, and eventually gave up.

Finally, one day came where Rakkun had completely fixed his soul container ! Rakkun cheered and was almost about to cry. How he longed for this day !

Rakkun had come across great many challenges, and braved against all the odds and survived. Once, Rakkun, in his previous life, had come across a mysterious cave located in an island, in it's centre was a book, which contained a cultivation technique named,' The Profound Soul God's Blue Tyrant Cultivation Technique '.

The cultivation was absolutely supreme and divine even in his eyes ! He had made this a fact that he would begin cultivating it if he was to finally obtain a soul container. And now, one could imagine the happiness that he was experiencing. The cultivation would begin very slowly, but, it was very powerful. It had a powerful technique for every realm. And it's first technique was perfect for getting out of this pit. Even though he was going to have to leave someday, he would return, with some supplies. He immediately sat down and began cultivation.

After an hour, Rakkun broke through the first level of the infant soul realm.

The cultivation technique of the Blue Tyrants' began pretty quickly, but, after the first realm, it would begin to take a lot of soul energy to proceed even one level. Rakkun took out the bottle after he did this and drank the 1000th concentration of the soul water, mixed with water. 

Rakkun began to feel the soul energy from this water. He sat down and began to cultivate.

Bang...... Rakkun's cultivation rose another level.

Bang......

Bang......

And it continued until Rakkun reached the 10th level of the Infant Soul Realm and was about to break through to the Apprentice Soul Realm !

He went to the Soul water pond and drank another diluted solution which was of a bit lower concentration than the previous solutions.

" BOOM ! ", Rakkun spat out blood.

After this he sensed a change in his body and sat down folding his legs.

" BAAAAANG ! "

He broke through the entire Infant Soul Realm !!!