Chapter 3

Lora.... Rakkun was walking with the red-haired kid. He managed to inquire about a few details about of where he was. And to his surprise, he was back to the past!  Blood moon 35 arc 85. He remembered that where he had died, the date was - Blue moon 25 arc 20. He also got to know that he was in the Cthulu Realm. He also managed to get the red- haired kid's name!

It was...... NORTH.

Whilst he was recalling the facts, they had reached the ground. Rakkun was surprised. The soul energy..... It was surging! No wonder these kids looked so healthy. Hmmm..... If only this kid had a soul container. Speaking of which!

" Hey North! "

North replied," What? ",

"Can you get me these items from this list, please...... ", said Rakkun, while handing over quite a long list.

North said," Fine..... ", and extended his hand.

Rakkun sighed and reluctantly gave him all his money. North smiled and immediately ran out of sight. Rakkun sighed again. Well, there goes my money. He walked over to a bench and plunked himself down on it.

He observed his surroundings, this was not a bad place at all! He saw that middle-aged people were sitting down trying to cultivate, and meditate to increase their level. Small kids were running around playing tag. Rakkun smiled . He remembered how when he was a kid he was criticized, and punished. People used to cheat each other despite them being family. Torture, Fear, Cruelty, Bribery...... and he had to deal with all of them despite only being a kid.

He grinned. All of that, he paid them back ten-fold. Of course, he did.

" Huh? ", Rakkun sensed a strange aura. He looked towards it. There was a slightly thick jungle environment near to the ground. Rakkun thought about it for a while, and proceeded towards it. Only a quick stroll, he thought.

Rakkun entered the Jungle terrain. There was a sign that read, " Do not Enter ! Danger ! " in big bold letters.

He ignored it and proceeded inside. Rakkun walked for five minutes before he sensed a change in the temperature, and also he felt the slight aura become darker and deeper. He muttered to himself," What is the world is this ? ".

He was standing in front of a hill kind of place. It was rocky. He glanced towards the side that the aura emerged from, there was a crack in the hill. Kind of a big crack, he thought to himself. He felt a bone-chilling cold wind emerge from it.

Rakkun squeezed through the crack. He walked for a while, this place was not just a crack. it was quite spacious! Also, there was a smell of blood, it was slight, but, not enough to escape from Rakkun.

He stopped just before a pit. He said to himself ," Pheww........ At least I didn't fall in this time. "

He checked again, it was indeed a pit. It was faded into the darkness of the surroundings.

Rakkun leaned forward. This pit...... was just as endless as the one in his last life. He sighed.

He turned around and proceeded to leave. He managed to walk a few steps, when he heard a voice," Save..... me....please....... " followed by a frightening cold and dark aura, as well as a cold wind. Hell, this was frightening, and it emerged from the pit.

Pakkun went back to the edge of the pit, and shouted," What did you say?! ", and the cave echoed his voice.

Immediately after Rakkun words died down......

CRACK! The rock under him broke due to pressure.

" Oh......... #@%&!!!! ", Rakkun shouted before he fell into the pit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me how the story is proceeding !!

Okay..... Thank you for reading!

~ Heltime.