Chapter 5

Rakkun opened his eyes. He was very calm and composed and now, even his breathing was steady. He could feel that there was a change in his body. Hmmm.... The Profound Soul God's Blue Tyrant Cultivation technique was undeniably strong, very strong. He was sure that he could beat any other person at his level.

All of a sudden the atmosphere of the person seemed to change. He felt that there was something watching him, also, It seemed like there were places which were hollow outside.

" Ah ! ", Rakkun got an idea. He concentrated all of his soul energy to his eyes, and blinked once or twice, and looked around. This state was one which he used in his past life, using a special method. It was called  Heavenly Eyes . It was quite difficult without his own soul container. But, he managed.

It was a useful skill to see hidden doors concealed by soul energy. When Rakkun opened his eyes, There was a door which was to his left. He was shocked. This inscription was obviously not below the Heavenly Dao Realm !

He cited the realms -

Infant Soul Realm  ->  Apprentice Soul Realm  ->  Profound Soul Realm  ->  Adept Soul Realm  ->  Master Soul Realm  ->  Provincial Soul Realm  -> Heavenly Dao Realm.

These were the seven stages of the Sprit Soul Realm. The Spirit Soul Realm was the only one which had seven stages. After it were -

Spirit Soul Realm  ->  Blood Moon Realm  ->  Blue Moon Realm  ->  White Sun Realm  ->  Conqueror Realm.

Usually, When a inscription is at the power of any realm, it means that  the user will have to at least master unlocking inscriptions till the power of that realm.

But, this was only the surface of it. Those who had spent a lot of time studying this would realize that there were many loopholes in this belief. Rakkun was one of the people who had already mastered quite a lot of inscriptions and had knowledge much farther than Blood Moon Realm.

Rakkun laughed and started to unlock the inscription.

An hour later, Rakkun fell back due to a sudden jerk, and the door opened up. But, Rakkun did not get up. His forehead was hot, and he was drained of all his soul energy. Slowly he brought out a bottle. He drank the water. A while later, Rakkun got up completely energized. Hmm... the soul water was quite efficient. He looked forward. The door was slightly open. He grinned and pushed his way in. The doors started to move. After a while of pushing, the doors were completely open. And, from the outside, emerged a tall, 16 year old, white- haired individual, Rakkun !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lo ! I'm back,

Sorry, I  was quite busy.....

Ummm... That's it.....