Chapter 6

" Whoosh! " the doors opened. Rakkun entered inside the room. He felt a different sensation inside when he was on the outside. But, as soon as he got a glimpse, he was disappointed.

Inside this very huge room was nothing. It was empty!

Suspicious, Rakkun started to search the edges of the room. Was there a secret passage, a hidden room, or a thin hollow wall to break into which had the treasure?

Having this thought in his head Rakkun began to search.

One hour passed.....

 Two hours passed....

Finally, Rakkun gave in after 3 hours of searching. This room was utterly empty. " Useless! " Rakkun shouted and got up. He went to the fountain, and sat down. He stared at the huge hole above his head....

How long have I been gone for? This thought was continuously irritating him.....

He had lost track of time long ago.

He thought for  a long time. " Hah! " Rakkun stood up. He still had the move!

The Blue Tyant Cultivation Techique's Hidden Skill!

The Spirit Steps!

This skill allowed him to get out of this pit!

One should know that the spirit steps is not a part of the Blue Tyrant Cultivation Techique, Rakkun only says so because only some skills are present in this world which are absolutely compatible with the cultivation techique. Rakkun found this skill with the Blue Tyrant's Cultivation Techique along with some more skills. Thus, he assumed that it was a part of the Blue Tyrant Cultivation Techique.

Rakkun began to send all of his soul energy to his legs, and also applied a lot of pressure to his legs. After a while, Rakkun shot up like a bullet.

He smiled. The true use of the Spirit steps was not to send him flying up but in fact, to climb the walls of the pit.

Rakkun used the walls to push him up. he would firstly glide towards the wall, after which he would use his soul energy to kick the walls and send him up.

After what seemed like eternity, Rakkun saw light at the end of the tunnel!

He began to go faster.

" Riippp! " Rakkun's ligament tore apart.

" Aaaah! " Rakkun screamed as he began to fall. Owww....

He was rapidly going back to where he started.

" Splash! " Rakkun fell into the soul water pond after a long while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Waiting!

I was quite busy for well...... quite a long time and hence, didn't have any time to write....

Okay! People can we aim for 10 likes?

I...  Neeed....  Moti.... vation.....

Thanks !

~TiredTime