chapter 4

NARUTO

"wait....come to think of it he did mention being married...whoops" naruto said sheepishly and chuckled nervously.

Sasuke sweatdrops and amber looks slightly irritated.

"Um amber... The nine tails is a tailed creature of chakra...sooo... What does that make you..." I asked curiously

That's my boy...smart questions

"Well naruto I'm also a being of chakra I'm actually very different from the tailed beast I was made to keep them from getting in trouble and to protect them fat load that gave me when kamisama made me sleep for a century....when I came to the kyuubi and the others had started attacking villages under the control of someone" she said slightly pissed that the tailed beasts hadnt shielded themselves like she taught them.

"Oh...is that why you saved me...because I'm your husbands jailer?" I asked sadly looking down.

I felt a hand grip my chin.

"Don't you dare say that I didn't save you because your my husbands jailer I saved you because your just an innocent little boy that nobody understands I would have saved you whether or not you were my husbands jailer I would have adopted you whether or not my husband was inside you...don't doubt me like that!" She released me with a sigh. I smiled brightly and hugged her tight I felt like I was gonna cry. I heard a sigh and felt hands pick me up I still looked down.

"Naru-chan look at me" I did as she asked and she smiled softly at me she squeezed me tightly and kissed my forehead.
"Time for dinner boys" she smiled she carried me while she held hands with sasuke.

I had the best dinner ever there was steak and mashed potatoes with gravy and then we had dessert which was vanilla cake with chocolate frosting although I did find it strange that sasuke got a plate of tomatoes instead of cake but amber quickly explained that sasuke enjoys tomatoes over sweet things I doubted her until I saw that sasuke face lit up as soon as he saw the tomatoes.

After dinner amber ordered us to take baths. Not wanting an angry sister I complied luckily there were two bathrooms so I didn't have to share with sasuke.... He confused me.... He made my heartbeat race and I was always blushing when he spoke to me and stuttering.... Sigh....I'll ask onee-chan later.

------------

I know this is a short chapter and I haven't updated in some time so I'm sorry but I'll try to update more often.

I dedicate this chapter to natsu_anime143
YuiKiriyu
And
tallperson2004

Because why not I mean a chapter won't mean much to me unless I dedicate it to someone and their comments and votes make me smile and encourage me....also if your looking for an awesome good book on wattpad that's on #narusasu I recommend

lights out by PeculiarSimplicity

The author updates often and its an absolutely amazing book that's actually my favorite right now. Oh and by the way this isn't sponsored in any way I'm just recommending it of my own accord so #notsponsored lol.

Thank you for the comments and votes they make me smile and pretty please keep on reading also please don't be afraid or hold out on what you think I do value opinions just please don't be rude about it if its bad or has mistakes I am an amateur. Thank you

|Evie|